GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by eatonrabbit

1. eatonrabbit

FS: 2 new rear hub assembly's

2 sets of OEM wheel bearing with hub assembly's, rear hub cap, rear hub axle bolt. Bought from GAP for $119 a side. I didn't need them after all. My loss = your gain. asking $175 + Shipping Trades are welcome.
  2. eatonrabbit

Does anyone sell this OEM part?

I suppose I can go to the stealership but I'd rather support a forum vendor if possible. I'm looking for the part indicated by the arrows. Mine, fell off?
  3. eatonrabbit

NewSouth boost gauge needle sticking?

This started yesterday and I'm not convinced it's hose related but the needle is getting stuck around 8 HG's. Some times it'll stick a little and then move, other times I need to go WOT and spike the boost for it to move. Has anyone had any similar experiences? If so is there a fix? I can easily...
  4. eatonrabbit

WTT: GTI Grille + fog grille inserts for your Wolfsburg set up

As the title says... looking to trade my GTI grille (upper and lower) + the fog insert grilles for a Wolfsburg set up with fogs. No imperfections. Europlate is held on by the bracket which is held on by zip ties. If interested let's see what we can work out. i'll try to take a better pic...
  5. eatonrabbit

KCH2O's Offical Video Thread

We're starting to do a lot more video so I thought I'd make a thread to keep all of them in. Here is the video from our Flint Hills Rally back in August. We're currently working on a new video from our Moustache Ride last weekend. Enjoy! :thumbsup: http://vimeo.com/29962297
  6. eatonrabbit

2.0L showdown

I'm not much of a "racer" but I had the GoPro strapped up filming my 2 friends messing around on the highway a while ago. The MK1 GTI is a built 2.0L 16v The MK3 Jetta is a built 2.0L 8v I'm the camera car; MK5 2.0L 16v FSI DSG Stage 2+ (no DO Kit) On this one (Probably the 3rd or 4th pull) I...
  7. eatonrabbit

GTI Stage 1 (at the time) vs a few dandy's

I haven't had any pulls since going Stage 2 but when I was Stage 1 with a CAI I had a few fun ones. My buddy owns an APR Tuned S4 Wagon Quattro v8. We did a few pulls from 60 and I took him by a car or two 2-3 pulls. the last pull I only took him by a car. From a dig he took me when I used...