GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DUSlider

1. D

Anyone awake over on golfmk7.com?

I'm trying to register the same username on Golfmk7.com that I have here and have, however I never received an email confirmation to activate my account and haven't gotten a response to website feedback form I sent in. I can't post or PM until it's active. Help?
  2. D

3 Things I've Learned About Koni Coilovers

These are the old front springs, you can even tell that one of them has sagged more than the other. I am not sure if they used a different part number. However the difference is pretty obvious when you compare them side to side. For replacement you'll need to go through their RMA process...
  3. D

FS: Gunmetal VMR710, 18x8.5 et45 with tires and TPMS, $900 OBO.

**SOLD**: Gunmetal VMR710, 18x8.5 et45 with tires and TPMS, $900 OBO. Wheels:: FOUR (4) Gunmetal VMR 710 18x8.5 ET45 5x112mm TPMS Sensors included. One wheel is curbed slightly, looking straight on you can barely notice it. There is a minor chip on the other. Otherwise they look new. VW...
  4. D

perfect wheels for an UG

Not a fan of black wheels as it looks like crap if you don't keep up on the tire shine.
  5. D

Driver Gear Spring Breakage, wut?!?!? Anyone else ever have this problem?

So last thursday I noticed a metallic rattling noise coming from my drivers side front corner... Drove around for a couple days. Went to a buddies shop to have rear pads/rotors installed because dealer said they were at 5mm (2,000 miles ago) during inspection (They were at 7mm when removed...