GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dumbhorsepoweradiction

1. D

big turbo with stock PCV valve

After my first few run on my fsi big turbo I was messing with my ams 1000 (boost controller) and I accidently overboost to 28psi and after boost WOULD NEVER past 10 psi even on Just spring pressure (Was 14-15 psi before) could it be stock pcv issues? Its no limp mode for sure car still pull...
  2. D

mkv gli diff question!

Is it possible that my diff is fuck - up as during my big turbo install ive found out that if I spin a wheel the other wheel spin in the same direction Just like an lsd ! So ive put my other mkv 2.0t dsg on the lift and this time wheel turn opposite direction like an open diff should behave! So...
  3. D

fuc***** low oil light!

Can someone explain to me why my oil light only flash at 1600-1800 rpm but NEVER from idle to 1400 or 2000+rpm ?????.. engine sound normal for a DI . I JUST DONT GET IT
  4. D

fsi injectors retainer clip do we need them?

Ive bought rs4 injectors and They Come only with the Téflon seal and the Rubber o-ring can I Just slip those without the clip?
  5. D

lots of fuel in oil!!!!!

I own 2 tfsi one gli 2007 and jetta 2006 and my 2006 is always giving me oil Warning light! First I was sure my hpfp was leaking so I change it for a spare one I have and two week after the light Come on again oil level is way overfull and there is a LOTS of gunk in the oil cap ! Again oil mix...