GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Duecin

1. D

My new GolfMKV.com decal

I had my local graphics shop make up a decal for me for the forums, and personally I love it, came out amazing. I'll post a photo of a front on shot of my car once the light dims down so there isn't so much glare. I'm thinking of making them up for sale but they would cost 15$ each plus...
  2. D

[HELP] Does anyone know what lights these are?

Someone of a MK5 Facebook page posted some pics of his lights but won't tell me what they are or how he did them. I wanted to know what headlight assembly he used and how he did the lights over them. From the close up it looks like he used an eyelid and put LEDs at the end but I was wondering if...
  3. D

[HELP] Xenon ballest+bulb install

Hey, my drivers side light keeps working and dieing every time I start the car so I got all new ballasts and bulbs. How do I install them? Does anyone have install instructions for my mk5? I also got the anti-flicker capacitors and warning cancelers. I still have the stock HIDs in.
  4. D

[HELP] Xenon ballest+bulb install

Hey, my drivers side light keeps working and dieing every time I start the car so I got all new ballasts and bulbs. How do I install them? Does anyone have install instructions for my mk5? I also got the anti-flicker capacitors and warning cancelers. I still have the stock HIDs in.
  5. D

FS: Brand New HPFP

Hey guys, I selling a brand new Hitatchi HPFP for a FSI. It comes minus a hard line fitting on the bottom of it, I broke mine while replacing the can follower and had to buy a whole new unit for it. All I did was pull the fitting and o ring out and put it back in its packaging. Here is a link to...
  6. D

(Help) How to pull inside trim + more

I plan on wrapping my inside trim and the plastic around my head unit, my tray cover, and around my DSG shifter. I want to pull it all so I can do it right and make it look good. Does anyone know how to pull it all? Plus will I really need those trim pullers they sell on eBay etc?
  7. D

Fuel Pressure Regulator Question

The part number for the OEM regulator is 06D130757C. If you look up the OEM one it has this cone type look on the top with a wider mouth (that what came off mine). The one that came off mine has a flat silver top rather than that cone shaped top and a smaller mouth to it. Would this affect anything?
  8. D

Car idles funny after running hard.

So I ran my car hard for not long, hit 140 then I just averaged 90 for a couple minutes then 60 and lower for about 5. I didn't think to let it idle for a bit and just shut it off for about 5-10 minutes at most. Got back in the car and a check engine light is on and the car idles way different...
  9. D

Catless DP+ Res Delete+ Muffler Delete

So I just installed my 3" catless DP and it sounds like a 70s Bug when I put the car under some heavy acceleration (starts around 2000 RPMs and above). The car already has a res delete, I'm wondering if I do a muffler delete as well if that will go away. Also what will it sound like? Does anyone...
  10. D

Catless DP Question

So I just got my catless DP installed and had a question about it. Once I hit about 2k to 2.5k RPMs and above I start to hear what sounds like a belt kick on. Or a weird hiss (doesn't sounds anything like the turbo). Is this is normal? What is causing it? I could try and get a video of it if...
  11. D

Left Dipped Beam Failure

First off. I don't know where to put this since it doesn't fit any category. So little back story. I wanted to change dipped beam to something brighter. So I looked it up and bought what I though was correct. Took the left one out, and finding out I wasn't even then bulb I needed I put it back...
  12. D

GTI Jacket

Just wanted to share this with whoever has yet to see this epic new jacket. The guy who designs these does it all himself. Right now its in preorder only. http://www.hardtunedstore.com/product-tag/vw/
  13. D

GFB DV+ and Rev D / Catless DP Help?

Does anyone have any DIYs on a GFB DV+ with Rev D for a FSI? Also need a DIY for the catless DP. Not sure on how self explanatory the DP will be but maybe someone can tell me.
  14. D

Carless DP Question

When installing and catless DP I know there will be a check engine light that comes up. I do plan on doing an APR tune shortly down the road which will delete that light. But is there any other problems it will cause from the time I install till I get the tune?