GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DubDriver17

1. D

The Official Photography Thread!

Went to Bimmerfest East in Aberdeen, MD this past Saturday. It was a great show with entirely too much money involved. Beautiful cars though. Here are a few pics, click the link for the full set. https://www.flickr.com/photos/66371086@N07/sets/72157646162411325/
  2. D

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

I'm glad im not the only one being realistic about this. The MK6 is a great car, thats why we all have them. No reason to dump them just cuz you have to keep up with the Jones's.
  3. D

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

The numbers are definitely impressive and sure I wish I was in position to get a MK7. Truth is a K04 MK6 is still gonna be like 360hp. Sure, less torque, but it's nothing to overlook. Stage 2 Cars will probably be very comparable to a k04 mk6, maybe even a little faster. But you have to keep...
  4. D

Canon 5D MKII Canon 70-200 2.8L Full Set here https://www.flickr.com/photos/66371086@N07/sets/72157641437002723/
  5. D

Here's one I took recently Canon 5D MKII canon 70-200 2.8
  6. D

Photography Challenge

I also posted in the photography thread, but, I've been doing photo and video gear reviews for a little while now. Check out my youtube channel if you get a chance. If you decide to buy a camera bag through Thinktank use the link in the description. I have a deal in place with them that gives...
  7. D

Hey guys, I've been doing photo and video gear reviews for a little while now. Check out my youtube channel if you get a chance. If you decide to buy a camera bag through Thinktank use the link in the description. I have a deal in place with them that gives you guys free stuff if you order...
  8. D

Cars you wish weren't crap!

REALLY looking forward to the new 2015 mustang. Factory line lock, launch control, and independent rear (finally wtf?) will run 12.5 most likely out of the box. Excited to see the official specs and how it runs.
  9. D

Cars you wish weren't crap!

Honestly I'd say the GTI. I'm not saying the car is crap, I'm on my 3rd one (mk4,mk5, now mk6) and I love my car, but in comparison with other manufacturers, VW has always been a generation behind on power. And yes it makes up for it in other areas like the interior and how the power...
  10. D

Photography Challenge

Didn't see the official posting until just now, need much more time
  11. D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

She may not be a great actress, but I really don't care when I see this
  12. D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Make sure you guys realize Michael Bay is NOT the director, only the producer. The writers are the same as the original movies. The director IMO, does not have a good track record (Battle LA, Wrath of the Titans) But I am so stupid excited for this! (mostly for nostalgia purposes)
  13. D

Love that side rolling shot!
  14. D

I would highly suggest not doing any non-post work on the photos. Thats the part where you make the magic. I'm not talking about photoshoping and crazy edits, but i have to at least do things with color, shadows, and highlights.