GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dsm1983

1. D

RAYS Payton Place Queen 17x8, 17x9

RAYS Payton Place Queen 17x8 +48 17x9 +45 $1,500 SHIPPED within the lower 48 states. You pay PayPal fees. 5x114.3 can accept wobble bolts for 5x112 centerbore 70.1 I can include wobble bolts and aluminum hub rings for an extra $100. USED/AS-IS condition. These are a very rare, vintage model...
  2. D

Bbs wheels question

That is a good deal, because they look to be in good condition. Also, you don't need the microclear on the lips. Just give them a light rubdown with some mothers, throw some wax on them, and then just keep them clean. Since the faces are already out, you should reverse-mount them!
  3. D

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Will be there with the ABowers. :thumbsup:
  4. D

FS: 17" Borbet Type A's | clean + sexy

SOLD For Sale are some Borbet Type A's Clean & sexy with polished lips and white faces. specs: 5x112 17x8.5 et13 17x10 et20 aluminum hub rings for 57.1 cb 1800 shipped anywhere within the continental U.S.
  5. D

Waterfest 19 unofficial rollcall thread

Didn't see a thread on here yet, surprisingly... Anyways who's going and what are you driving?! (please post pics) Also, what are you looking to pick up at the show? The vendor list is ENORMOUS! http://www.waterfest.net/wfpSponsors.aspx July 20th - 21st, 2013 Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ
  6. D

No Shave November

Really good 'stache there! Cheers!
  7. D

No Shave November

So much for being a PG thread.
  8. D

No Shave November

ha ha -- This thread could get out of hand quickly, so I'll keep it PG. Suffice it to say that things (beard and otherwise) that should be cropped, trimmed, or clean shaven are in every sense of the word. I'm sure Bowers is the same. He's been known to beard it up from time to time as well...
  9. D

No Shave November

Gonna prove you wrong on this one...
  10. D

No Shave November

Already rocking the full, although it's very neatly trimmed. And yes -- I can see this turning into a thread of beard pics.
  11. D

He put a VTEC head on it, and a pulley on his turbocharger....

If it ain't a type R then it ain't a toite car.
  12. D

Nooooo! :eek: That's the LAST thing we need! Although I'm sure it's just a matter of time...
  13. D

Bwahhh! Thanks for sharing! And now my wifey's looking at me wondering why I'm laughing.
  14. D

The Movie "Drive" - Thoughts/Opinons?

The song 'Nightcall'?! That girl's voice is so sexy, comforting, and ethereal. And part of the reason that I was instantly drawn into the movie! Pay my compliments!
  15. D

The Movie "Drive" - Thoughts/Opinons?

incredible film. seen it about 4 times.