GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drtechy

1. D

Eurocars build thread

Sounds like it's time for a dyno tune! Awesome stuff though, glad to hear you driving it
  2. D

Eurocars build thread

Nice man! Love all these little details like that.
  3. D

Eurocars build thread

Nice! Where's the catch can going?
  4. D

Eurocars build thread

That's a heck of a lot better than the old one, nice!
  5. D

Eurocars build thread

Turbo sure seems to fit well now. That'd be great if it's just that seal and not the girdle so you can keep it.
  6. D

Eurocars build thread

LMAO I knew it wouldn't take long before you ripped it apart again
  7. D

Eurocars build thread

It's such a cleaner look without it
  8. D

FS: 2008 MKV R32 CW

For sale or trade: 2008 VW R32 $13k OBO (any questions please feel free to ask, but please read full ad first!) (For trade I'm interested in RWD only!) Well the time has come, my R32 is going up for sale. If you know anyone interested please share. I absolutely love this car, but it's time for...
  9. D

3805 Who owned it? Any info?

Just picked up # 3805, wondering if the prior owner is in here at all. Just wanted to see if you had any info on it, since it was previously modded and there are a few things I'm trying to figure out. Appreciate any info if you're out there.
  10. D

The Driver Motorsport Review that never happen

First let me say I’m not the type to bash anyone online and this is not going to be a bash session. I have some good and some bad to say. I just want to put this out there so that others don’t experience the same thing I did because no one warned them. This saga started with a friend of mine...
  11. D

FS: MK6 RCD-510

For Sale RCD-510, part number 1K0035180AC, $275 shipped obo, need it gone so hit me up!
  12. D

WTB: MKV GTI Front passenger lower control arm

Like the title says, looking for a mkv gti passenger side front lower control arm. Lmk what you got posted by Tapatalk
  13. D

WTB FSI Stock Intake at Waterfest!

I'm in town today for Waterfest and am wtb a stock FSI intake. Shoot me a text and let me know if you'll be around and what you got. Three one four - nine five six - 5819.
  14. D

Just one

Cleaned my engine bay yesterday, figured I'd whore it out lol