GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drew905

1. D

FS: 07 MKV Part out - Enkie, SRS-Tec, Adaptec

FS/FT: $1000.00 17x9 +45 (5x114.3) Enkie RPF1's in satin Black. BF Goodrich tires, 225/45/17, new rear, need replacing in front Willing to ship anything at buyers expense. FS/FT: $400+stock fenders SRS-TEC wide body fenders. Gives addition 25mm clearance per side. Allows for +28 17x9...
  2. D

FT: SRS-TEC Wide Body Fenders

FS: SRS Tec Wide Body Fenders Painted black, only will trade for stock black MK-5 fenders + $400.00 USD cash. These are awesome, allows you to run low offset in the front ( +25 ) on a 17x9 wheel. I ran these with Adaptec 15mm wheel spacers on 17x9 +45 wheels. Filled the fender nicely with...
  3. D

FS: Adaptec Wheel Wheel Spacers / Adapter

$200.00 USD firm 4 (four) 5x112 to to 5 x 114.3 15mm adapters. Perfect for that stanced look or if you want to run Japanese wheels. Willing to ship at buyers expense anywhere in USA. Contact andrew.campbell@live.ca
  4. D

FS/FT: ENKIE RP-F1 17x9 +45

Located: Ft. Lauderdale FL. Set of 17x9 + 45 Enkie RPFI in black Comes with BFGoodrich Performance Tires (Rears, 4000 miles) (Front need to be replaced). If you have a set of used VW rabbit wheels with ANY condition rubber, willing to negotiate price. $1000.00 USD contact...
  5. D

VW MKV5 - SRS-TEC - ENKIE - FALKEN

Hi! A little fun with photoshopping that lead me to ordering these 'PS'd winglets from Dev Sport on the weekend. Totally influenced by another member from a few years ago. I will shoot new photos after install, and hopefully they turn out okay! :-) Thanks for looking. drew905...
  6. D

17x9 +35 on the rear - camber question

In order to run a 17x9 +35, would I be into drastic camber issues? Right now, I'm running 17x9+45 without MINOR rubbing under load on (225/45/17) Falken 615K's. With a 17x9 +35 rear setup, would I be forced to run huge amounts of camber to tuck into the fender? Would tire wear and drivability...
  7. D

Always change your summer tires before winter arrives!

Been working abroad for a few weeks. I arrived in my home town, and I said: "Tomorrow I will change my tires before the snow comes!" Well, a nice layer fell that very next day. A very interesting drive to say the least! (Winter rubber and ride height is now in effect!)
  8. D

SRS-Tec'd Black Rabbit New Photos

Going to be parting this out at the end of the season. Been alot of fun with this car. Great gas mileage and overall reliability. Fenders, wheels and suspension are really the only parts of any value. Just wanted to share these photos... not much a photographer but they looked pretty...
  9. D

Some Sunday Photo Fun!

Spent the day watching a Nascar race - stopped to take some quick photos! Still loving the tire/wheel combo. No plans other than to just drive it! Maybe I will learn a new method of photography other than profile shots! haha * Not from today*
  10. D

WTB Desmond Regamaster Evo 17x9 +38 / 17x8 +35

Looking for: Desmond Regamaster Evo 17x9 +38 / 17x8 +35 in white! Photos here: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=861979 Maybe some of you browse the S2K forums, if you have any leads - please message me! Cash in hand. I am located in Toronto, but transport/shipping is not an issue...
  11. D

Better photos of my SRS-TEC'd rabbit

Tried a better camera to show the wheel/tire combo a little better. Definitely need to drop it about 1/2"-3/4" lower to get the right stance.
  12. D

My Angry Rabbit

I've never posted on here before - just finally got the car together on Friday. Sorry for the crappy photos - maybe one day I will try and take some great ones with a better camera. Still need to adjust the suspension a little more - was being cautious with how low I set it, as this is my...