GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dracz91

1. dracz91

FS: viar 444c

Never been used. Viar 444c compressor for sale. 180 shipped obo
  2. dracz91

FS: RCD-510

I have a RCD-510 for sale. Used for about a month or two. The reason i'm selling is because i picked up a mkvi and it already has one in it. The radio is in mint condition. Comes with radio code. Asking 400+shipping This was after i installed it. I can get better pictures if you want...
  3. dracz91

Official part out

EVERYTHING OBO AND SHIPPING IS ON YOU Please don't comment asking dumb questions. If seriously interested text me and i can send you pictures. (561) 283 - 5133 This is all coming off a MKV FSI GTI Best way to reach me is via text, that way there is no confusion on who has first dibs. NSP...
  4. dracz91

FS: Interior Items

**ALL PRICES ARE OBO BUT LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED!!** GTI SHIFT KNOB: I used this for about a year on my car. Decided to switch it up and go back to the stock one. It fits mk5s with manual transmission and im pretty sure it also fits mk6. It has some normal wear and tear nothing crazy or...
  5. dracz91

FS: EVOms FSI intake

I have an EVOms intake for sale for the FSI engine. I used it for 20000 miles. Filter is clean. Comes with the heat shield. Asking 140 obo Willing to ship on buyers expense. Not my picture, but it's exactly the same:
  6. dracz91

FT S550 wheels.

Got a set of s550 wheels. They're in 9/10 condition. Nothing major just little things. Specs: 18x8.5 all around with an ET43. Just put brand new tires on, 215/35R18 Nankangs. The trade will come with the necessary hub rings and lug nuts. Let me know what you have? Depending on trade might...
  7. dracz91

its broken...

UPDATE! Just a shitty iPhone pic for now. Will take nicer ones when i wash and finish the car. This is all i got for now.
  8. dracz91

WTB. Rear top collar

Rear top collar for FK coils. I need the piece that the actual coil sits on.
  9. dracz91

Feeler: FK Streetlines *South FL*

SOLD!
  10. dracz91

Feeler F/T: S550 wheels

I have a set of Benz S550 wheels with 215/35s on it. Tires are in good condition I'd say around 40% left on them. Come with hub rings and extended bolts. They are 18x8.5 et43. The wheels are in good condition, have a few rough spots from daily driving and the dealership. Nothing serious at all...
  11. dracz91

so i did get them. and love it.

S550 M.B. Wheels. 18x8 with 215/35R18 just a basic shot for now. better ones to come later.
  12. dracz91

Boost issues

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help: I went stage 2 about two months ago. I went with Revo due to good reviews. Ever since i got the tune i've been having boost issues. at first i thought it was just my diverter valve since...
  13. dracz91

some golfmkv opinion por favor?!

Right now i have 2011 Detroits on my BMP GTI. this is how it looks. (i know my exhaust is saggy and shit :cry:) a local dubber has s550 rims he wants to trade + $100 on my side. what do you guys think?!
  14. dracz91

WTB: Front driver side bottom fender liner.

Like the title says im looking for the bottom lower piece of the fender liner for a MKV GTI. part number #1k0805911k the piece with the leaf on it. thanks in advance
  15. dracz91

feeler. fs/ft detroits

please delete.