GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Doug18

1. Doug18

Heart Cut 1/2 Karat Diamond Set on 14 Karat White Gold Ring

The ring is 14 karat white gold, with a 1/2 karat Heart cut solitaire. The diamond is a beautiful stone with no visible imperfections. The solitaire design of the ring is perfect for a girl who wants something elegant but simple. There is also a lifetime warranty on the diamond and the ring. The...
  2. Doug18

Audi Fat Fives With metal center caps

For Sale is a set (4) Audi A8 Fat Five wheels. I Also will include all 4 metal Audi center caps. They are currently mounted on 4 Tires 245/45R17 with about 30-40% tread left. $500.00 OBO willing to ship to lower 48 at buyers expense. (~$30/wheel) If you would like to contact me please email...
  3. Doug18

A8 FAT 5s w/ 245x45R17 tires

I have a set of Audi A8 Fat 5 wheels for sale bolt pattern 5x112 they fit 2005.5-Current Volkswagens I used them on a MKV R32 and they worked great the wider tires really increase grip and make your car more stable and handle better. I sold my R so I no longer have a use for these they are in...
  4. Doug18

TR R32

SOLD [B]
  5. Doug18

Just a story about a "normal" weekend...

This last weekend I traveled through 18 different states and a foreign country... I was suspected and searched for drugs 3 times ... this is an account of my trip (some of the names have been changed to protect their identity) when i started planning this trip to deliver a euro R bumper and...
  6. Doug18

FS: 18" OZ Chronos **Rare**

FS: 18" OZ Chronos **Rare** & FEELER: FS: 3" Catted DP and Custom Catback Well Guys i have been running these wheels for a little over a year now and i think it is time to switch it up .... They are 18x7 OZ Chrono wheels ET45 and they only weigh 17lbs!... they are on Bridgestone RE760s...
  7. Doug18

Whats good to do in Phoenix?

ill be in town Sun-Wednesday and will have some down time sunday night and monday ... any good places to hit up?
  8. Doug18

SONY Home Theatre System HT-DDW660

For sale Sony home theatre system complete with 5 speakers, subwoofer, 4 ceiling/ wall mounts for the speakers, Remote and all manuals (can also include some wire for the speakers) Technical specs 70 watts per channel x 5 audio/video receiver and a 5.1-channel speaker system with an 8-inch...
  9. Doug18

Kamei MKV Eyelids

SOLD I have a set of Kamei Eyelids painted Tornado Red these were installed on my car for less than a month. They have good fitment and will give your car a more aggressive look. the color match is pretty good it just needs a little more clear to match 100% these go for $80.00+ shipping...
  10. Doug18

R32 colors?

Does anyone know what the percentages or numbers of each color made for the US MKV R32? i was just curious a friend asked me the other day I know they made the most blue and i think the least red but i wasnt sure what the percentages were ... i tried searching but got nothing but MKIV stuff
  11. Doug18

Favorite Movies

What is your favorite movie ... i am trying to add to my collection of movies
  12. Doug18

Roof Vinyl and Wheels

well went in today to talk to the vinyl shop about doing my roof and they are making a final sketch now it should be ready for install as early as friday here is my ROUGH!!! sketch that i took in to them also i found a set of wheels for a deal that i could not pass up... now im just waiting...
  13. Doug18

what i have been doing in my spare time ...

parting this thing out .... if you know anyone that wants or needs anything ... this thing has reminded me how much it sucks to work on old trucks lol
  14. Doug18

2005(MKV) Volkswagen Jetta - $11,995

MKV body style Mileage: 29,566 Body Style: Sedan Exterior Color: Blue Gray Interior Color: Gray Stock #: 621548 VIN: 3VWPG71K05M621548 Engine: 2.5L I5 Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Drivetrain: FWD Doors: 4 Wheelbase: 102" Get a CARFAX Record Check Features: 4 Door, 2 Wheel Drive, Front...
  15. Doug18

2005 Volkswagen Jetta GL - $11,495

I will post pics when i get home Mileage: 19,429 Body Style: Sedan Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray Stock #: 031585 VIN: 3VWRA69M05M031585 Engine: 2.0L I4 Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Drivetrain: FWD Doors: 4 Wheelbase: 99" Get a CARFAX Record Check Features: 4 Door, 2 Wheel Drive...