GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dog Dad Wagon

1. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

I see boxer in that face. She’s gorgeous. I have a malinois - high energy is an understatement lol. If you have any nearby woods / trails you can take her to, nothing Beats 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon/evening of off-leash trail running to keep a dog from annoying you /...
  2. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Sorry if it seemed like I was coming at you - it was purely in response to that quote lol.
  3. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

I challenge all of you “no dog on couch/bed” people to eat some mushrooms in the woods with your friends and think about the meaning of life. Because you materialists are missing the point.
  4. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

You think that allowing your dog to be on furniture “could be doing a huge disservice to her.” ??? How? In what way is it a disservice to the animal. The only reasons for keeping a dog off furniture is materialistic obsession with physical items and the unending pursuit of keeping them in...
  5. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

agreed lol who gives a fuck. I was literally unconscious sleeping and my dog got up on the bed and snuggled with me like this. The ms took this. How can you not let your dog in bed with you. It’s like having a little kid (dogs are the equivalent of a ~3 year old toddler) who had a bad dream -...
  6. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Moved recently, and the dogs love the place as much as we do
  7. Dog Dad Wagon

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

I think that having owned manuals has made me a better more aware driver both with the car and the road. But I no longer *need* that - I can actually focus a lot more when I don’t have to devote 50% of my processing power to perfectly clutching and shifting. DSG is the perfect middle ground for...
  8. Dog Dad Wagon

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

I’m 29 and learned to drive stick on my first GTI I got when I was 19 in 2013. Had 2 other manuals since but I can say I’ve gotten my thrills. I could care less about the “experience,” it sucks lol. I like DSGs a lot.
  9. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Of course. She is healthy on the right diet, and happy, energetic, all the good things.
  10. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Mine is still super skinny. She has EPI - Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency. She lives on a hydrolyzed plant based protein diet, otherwise her body reacts negatively to animal proteins since she can’t digest them. Expensive as fuck.
  11. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Yours are literally the same as mine just black. To that point that whenever I see you post pics of your dogs, I show them to my partner and say “Look! It’s Jet-Black Hoon and mags!” (Hoon = Honey/malinois, Mags = Maggie, staffy)
  12. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

How it started > how it’s going
  13. Dog Dad Wagon

I hate people…

That’s some real Neanderthal shit
  14. Dog Dad Wagon

I hate people…

It kinda makes me laugh more tha. Anything. I am just flabbergasted at how bad people are at driving lol
  15. Dog Dad Wagon

I hate people…

I understand your feelings… I work an IT support job and wfh, my partner also works from home. She wants to murder me daily