GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Djc94

1. D

Still misfires

I have both of my O2 sensors plugged in. What would be the purpose of the spacer?
  2. D

Still misfires

Here’s that catalyst code though
  3. D

Still misfires

Sorry for the late reply but These are my codes p0300, p0301,p0302,p0303,p00304, & p0420.
  4. D

Still misfires

That can happen?? If that’s the case should I bring it to a tuner and have them fix that within the ecu?
  5. D

Still misfires

I have a pcv block off and I just have some janky Walmart obd2 scanner. And I’m getting a catalyst system code as well (not sure if that’s because I don’t have a cat , 3in downpipe). And I’m not sure what either “off-idle LTFT and STFT” are.
  6. D

Still misfires

HELP HELP HELP. I’m having an issue with multiple misfires in all my cylinders I can’t pinpoint where are the problems are coming from I’ve change my spark plugs Ive gapped them correctly I’ve replaced my coil packs twice I’ve done the carbon clean out I replaced my injectors my diverter valve...
  7. D

Chasing a misfire

Greatly appreciated I’ll definitely check the compression and check the plugs and coils. My buddy has VCDS so I’ll have him run a data check and keep you posted thanks again.
  8. D

Chasing a misfire

I have a cheap Walmart obd2 scanner so it won’t really tell me if it’s at low idle but it reads there’s a cylinder 1 misfire p0301 code.
  9. D

Chasing a misfire

Ok having a problem maybe someone can help me out I recently bought a 2008 gti fsi motor and from the dealership I caught a misfire omw home and have been chasing it for almost two months. I’ve changed the spark plugs, coil packs, walnut blasted the intake valves, had the injectors rebuilt, oil...