GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dirtydaveandtheboys

1. dirtydaveandtheboys

Dirty Dave callin ya'll out again. (camera help)

Watup ya'll.. So need some assistance with a backup camera i've hooked up to one of the reverse lights. Theres 2 wires and i spliced into both of them and the light is working fine. Now the camera works fine with the car power (and in reverse gear) on but then when the actual engine is...
  2. dirtydaveandtheboys

A/C help please

Hey chaps.. Pulled up some codes while trying to check my AC system. Any experience? 08 Air Conditioning System description: Climatic PQ35 120 Software number: 1K0820047GR Software version: 0606 Trouble codes: 00229 - Refrigerant pressure Lower limit not reached static 00898 -...
  3. dirtydaveandtheboys

Question about Tuning/Engine

If I bought a car and the old owner claimed it was tuned and I swap out the engine, is the new engine going to running the same tune? And also how do I check if the car is actually tuned or not? (Guessing the VIN?)
  4. dirtydaveandtheboys

Dirty Dave needs some help pt.1

Hey gang, dave back. hopefully some help. So I filled up my coolant and I think I may(?) have mixed in too much distilled water with the g12 and long story short the tank emptied while I was in the middle of no where, **** just evaporated (really cold outside?) So checked my trunk and...