GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by depth_charged

1. depth_charged

Anybody a video game junkie?

Gaming is gaming as far as I'm concerned.
  2. depth_charged

Anybody a video game junkie?

Thanks to many humble bundles back in the day I'm also almost in the 500 club. I think this earns us a place in the DSMIV. In all seriousness though, I'm almost 35 and still play a ton of games. I don't see myself stopping while my hands still work.
  3. depth_charged

Incivility?

I have never been on a car forum where people personally attack each other, I think this is just the internet these days. People asking the same questions over and over is par for the course, either answer the question, drop them a link, or move on. I always thought making new members feel...
  4. depth_charged

Expect the Price of Gasoline to Skyrocket

If there was a easy way for an apartment dweller to drive an electric car with the performance of a stage 1 GTI for the same price, I would be driving electric. I bet gas prices skyrocket long before electric cars take over as the majority for a lot of reasons.
  5. depth_charged

Who else watches Rick and Morty?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!
  6. depth_charged

Are VW Drivers the Next Targets?

Is there a way to block users on this site?
  7. depth_charged

Does Your ISP Suck as Much as Mine?

While not Google Fiber speeds (one can only dream), this is my connection through Cox which is around $80/mo. I usually use Steam as my "real life" benchmark for speed as it is the only thing I use that can actually bring my connection to it's knees, and I am restricted more by the extra time...