GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DeanCorp

1. DeanCorp

[MEL] FS: RNS510 - Revision B FW5238 with V7 Maps

Selling RNS510 Rev B running FW5238 and the latest Aus V7 Maps selling for $800 firm. Pickup is from Caulfield, VIC.
  2. DeanCorp

Fitting a Thunderbunny Front Bumper to my RHD GTI Pirelli (ED30)

Hi All, I'm very interested in importing a Thunderbunny front bumper kit into Australia to install onto my GTI Pirelli which is a RHD. Just wondering if I will run into any fitment issues? I also noticed that the colours the Thunderbunny kits are A1A1 - Black or Deep Black 2T2T although the...
  3. DeanCorp

MK6 Colour Cluster Panel Upgrade into GTI Pirelli MKV 2008

Hi All, Just wondering what exactly the process will be to do the full cluster swap to a colour mk6 cluster. I have a MKV GTI Pirelli in Australia with the full height red dot matrix MFD. I have access to VCDS and vag commander so can do all the immobiliser coding through my local dealer. Any...
  4. DeanCorp

GTI Pirelli - Limp Mode

Hi Guys, Firstly I'll apologise I'm typing this on my iPhone so I don't have the exact VCDS logs on my phone, but I am getting pissed off with this car, I keep getting the EPC, check tyre pressure and traction lights on the dash. All the fault codes point to throttle errors. I spent $1,900 in...
  5. DeanCorp

[VIC] ■■■ Melbourne Dyno Day - Saturday 16th of April ■■■

[VIC] ■■■ Melbourne Dyno Day - Saturday 9th of April ■■■ ■ Melbourne VW Audi Dyno Day ■ Saturday April 9th ■■ 8:30am till late (6pm usually) Entrant Price: $60 which will include 2 runs as well as Food & Drinks. Food will be on from 12pm until 3pm. Drinks available throughout the day...
  6. DeanCorp

Is anyone running HPA DSG Flash on MY09+ Car yet?

Hi All, As some of you may know HPA is the only one who has released a DSG flash for MY09 cars including GTI Pirelli, Golf R etc.. Just wondering if anyone has got their car flashed yet? Cheers, Dean
  7. DeanCorp

Stage 3 Snow Performance Water Meth Kit

Hi All, I will be installing my stage 3 water meth kit (snow performance) tomorrow. Please can you tell me where the best place to install the mounting pump and bottle. I have a MKV GTI. Cheers, Dean
  8. DeanCorp

IPHONE USERS DO NOT UPDATE TO iOS4 IF YOU ARE USING VW/SKODA BT

Hi All, Just a heads up. DO NOT update to iOS4 if you are using the VW/SKODA BT module. You will notice bluetooth drop out as well as a scrambled address book. Your address book will look like this " ~" "``" " ? `" Since I am a developer, I can warn you since it's officially public now. I have...
  9. DeanCorp

Custom R32 Plates

Hi All, Just thought this may be a cool plate for you R32 owners. If I had an R32 I would grab this in a second! http://mrplates.com.au/for-sale/2573/victoria/vehicle-models/volkswagen-r32 Cheers
  10. DeanCorp

VW Golf Flipping Over - Complete Write Off?

Hi Guys, My brothers friend came over tonight, they are 18. Apparently one of the parents are wanting to sue VW for their golfs having a 'poor centre of gravity' as one of the girls has now flipped her third golf and is in the process of getting her fourth one as it is a write off. The second...
  11. DeanCorp

Melbourne - Who ever said Melbourne doesn't get rain?

So I am at work and I just heard this massive thump and there was hail almost the size of golf balls. I moved my car under cover at BP. I wonder what damage it could have done to the cars. Post in here about your experiences.
  12. DeanCorp

Why does every song MIKA produce piss me off?

It either pisses me off or gets in my head and I can't get it out. Far worse than Lady GaGa!
  13. DeanCorp

Pirelli/MY09 Engine Mounts different to GTI Pre-MY09?

Hi All, Just wondering whether the engine mounts for the Pirelli are different to pre MY09 GTI's. Or would this fit? http://www.eurospeed.net.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_5&products_id=155&zenid=v5o41m9ei6kbpg3uqhgt1vu7i0 I don't want to buy it, to find out it won't fit and...
  14. DeanCorp

VW Sunglass Holder

What was VW thinking when they designed the sunglasses holder??? Has anyone found a pair of sunglasses that actually fit in that stupid area?!
  15. DeanCorp

OT: Mk1 Volkswagen Polo by AME Racing does the quater in 9.38!!

Enough said!! This is insane :D :D sgdGfycw1-8