GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dead_catz

1. D

Trump's false teeth

watch your faggy little mouth bruh, TRiUMPh2020
  2. D

Parking my GTI

for 4 years I have parked my GTI at the back of every parking lot to avoid dings. Now for some reason I do not care at all and park in the closest available spot.
  3. D

Car buying bug....

I too have that bug but Im back in school and broke as shit, I would like a faster, longer wheel base with more comfort...nearing 30 the rattling jarring ride on these ft worth tx roads sucks... then again id love a used 911 or cayman..
  4. D

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

this forum is alive and well just like this thriving country after electing Trump
  5. D

Pictures of my Detroit wheels

i had lagunas but every time I see a pic of some nice shiny detroits I get a bit envious.
  6. D

Pictures of my Detroit wheels

great looking Detroit wheels, do you by any chance have pictures of your brake petal ?
  7. D

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Yeah bro have fun "protesting" a free democratic election just because you did not get your way.
  8. D

you sure are salty, Shouldn't you be out rioting there in dfw? I heard they have been bussing protesters in. I think it pays well to, 35$/hr Is what i saw some of the ads say.
  9. D

finally we can make America great again. Majority house and senate and soon to be Supreme Court when that old hag Ginsberg kicks the bucket
  10. D

the only minorities suffering are the idiots destroying their neighborhoods protesting Donald trump. Let's protest democracy sounds good! how about you protest actual injustices done by Hillary Clinton
  11. D

same, It made for a lot of ditched classes that's for sure
  12. D

generation snowflake
  13. D

I think putting your testicles in the microwave might do the trick
  14. D

looooooool
  15. D

Because wiki leaks is factual and most of the trump transgressions have been proved to be lies planted by the DNC and MSM