GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dbgti

1. dbgti

Busted Oil Pan - Idle issue

So, THIS happened lastnight. Didnt see any leakage for a good minute after I went 4x4ing. My question is: Would a gushing oil pan cause my idle to stay up in the 2k-2.5k range? EDIT: To clarify, I am not still driving the car. While looking for leaks I noticed the RPM's were acting a bit strange.
  2. dbgti

Anyone else Vape? (ECig - NOT 420)

Just curious as to whether anyone else here vapes. It's honestly becoming the next big thing for the whole "living healthy" craze. Also, it is a huge scene for people that like to tinker and mod electronics. This is the general idea of an ecig: Again, this is just the basic idea, I would NEVER...
  3. dbgti

Diverter valve install

Anyone in north oc/ diamond bar/ la Verne area wanna throw in a diverter valve for me? Available today or during the week after 5:30 pm. I have a work light if needed. I'd do it myself but I injured my shoulder in a bar scuffle(CSB). PM me a price and when you're available. Thanks.
  4. dbgti

(2)Merc > Merc 20mm hub centric spacers SOCAL

2-20mm Mercedes to Mercedes hub centric spacers for sale Located in SoCal. Brand new $50 $60 shipped continental us. Pics upon request (currently in my trunk)
  5. dbgti

MBZ DUBZ! 20x8.5 ET61 OEM Wheels-SoCal

I have a set of Merc wheels that I need gone. 20x8.5 ET61 - 5x112 Condition 8/10 Slight curbage on one wheel, two small dots of missing paint on two others, and a light scratch on one. No bends or flat spot whatsoever Want to get $800 but throw me an offer Located in SoCal, prefer not...
  6. dbgti

Nuespeed RS5 18x8 ET 45 - SoCal FS/FT

FS/FT NUESPEED RS5 wheels. 18x8 ET 45. 5x112 - VW center bore 2 have small cracks and will have to be repaired, the other two have bends. No tires. I believe they are 17.5 lbs each They would make for A great track/Auto X set up How they looked on my car Prefer local pick up, shipping is...
  7. dbgti

Camburrrr

Does anyone want to adjust my camber for me? $ and a couple brews? :-) I'm located in anaheim but can drive to you. Need it done this weekend so please hit me up ASAP.
  8. dbgti

No I didnt search. DV?PCV?

Soooo...after a weekend of my car sitting I finally got wheels mounted and took her for a spin... When I spooled the turbo I heared a noise (Like air escaping - Not the regular spooling sound) and my turbo sounded super loud (Like a big turbo spooling) and I had almost no additional torque from...
  9. dbgti

anyone know the offset?

Cracked a wheel, picking up some whatevers till i figuire out what my next move is. Does anyone know the offset of these? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/2714923659.html Guy doesnt know and i dont wanna drive to him and come back if there not the right offset.
  10. dbgti

#Occupy: Everything

Took some pictures today at Occupy LA If you dont know about the Occupy's going on, get your ass on reddit. Feel free to post yours from your City! LOL SHE MAD
  11. dbgti

Fully Polish or No?

So Im really thinking about fully polishing my Nuespeed rs5's...just to see what they would look like. Planning on getting some 3 piece's soon. Thoughts?
  12. dbgti

vagcom help! north oc

I got my first MIL today. Car is acting normal...no fuel cuts or engine sputters or weird sounds. I did scrape pretty bad leaving a driveway. Called vw of west covina and he said it could be because of low oil level. Checked oil it was low. But i had no low oil light come on. Added oil and now i...
  13. dbgti

Sony XNV-660BT DD In Dash Navi! CHEAP!

Hey guys looking to sell a BRAND NEW IN BOX Sony XNV-660BT I would love to install this thing on my mkv, but need the money. FINAL PRICE DROP! 475 - Local Pickup. Will ship at buyers exspense. AIM: josheainttrippin
  14. dbgti

FSI MKV Vs. TSX

So I was on my way to bring my GF food at work. I see a TSX Lowered on wheels and an exhaust Cruising on Lambert Rd. In brea (Cop central) I cruise up next to him not wanting to race or anything, just trying to see what he has done ( My gf has a tsx and im gonna lower it and put some shoes on...
  15. dbgti

Feeler: WTT Neuspeed RS5 18x8

Ive only had my car for a month and im already getting bored. I have a set of Neuspeed RS5 18x8 et 45 Rims were just refinished and are in near perfect condition. Show me whatcha got!