GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dazzy_17

1. D

2009 vw 2.0l complete rebuilt engine and tran for sale

2009 vw 2.0l complete rebuilt engine and tran for sale I'm looking to sell a vw 2.0L complete engine and transmission. The engine was factory rebuilt and runs great but it takes up a bit of room in the garage and i no longer have plans for it. Feel free to message me for more information. I am...
  2. D

2009 vw 2.0l complete rebuilt engine and tran for sale

I'm looking to sell a vw 2.0L complete engine and transmission. The engine was factory rebuilt and runs great but it takes up a bit of room in the garage and i no longer have plans for it. Feel free to message me for more information. I am looking For $3,500...
  3. D

Pop Hatch mod?

Ive installed the ecs tunning pop mod for my hatch but i cant find anyone willing or able to change the codes to allow it to pop rather then just unlock
  4. D

Fog lamps in HID to match stock headlights?

I have Hid bulbs for my headlights and it looks terrible with my fog lights on....any advise on what to use to get the best match?
  5. D

Hatch switch doesn't seem to work?

Ive had my 09 gti for a while but i recently installed a pop kit which works well, the only problem is my key fob doesn't pop the hatch or unlock it when pressed and neither doors the door switch. the dealer wants to charge $134 just to look at it and i would rather not have to do that. Any...
  6. D

Painting textured plastics on rear bumper and side skirts???

What kind of cost should i be looking at for smoothing and painting the rear bumper and side skirts? and where can i get it done?