GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by daveleeuk

1. daveleeuk

Vancouver

I'm visiting a mate in Vancouver next week for a couple weeks, and I know some of you lot are in VC, so basically I wanna know what's good! What bars are decent, etc. And is there anywhere/thing I definately should visit? Also, is there any clubs that regularly play D'n'B or Dub-Step? Any...
  2. daveleeuk

Ashtray

Where can I get them? VW ones that is? Like the smoking kit you can buy but i dont want to buy from VW coz itll probably be a con
  3. daveleeuk

Might sell my Golf :( ~ :)

Hi Guys, I do love my Golf, and have always had VWs. But every time a hard top 350Z drives past me I usually end up with a semi. Can anyone recommend a 350z forum where I can research prices etc? Sorry to be a treaturous ass
  4. daveleeuk

Black VW Fast - Boxed

CHECK IT OUT Y'ALL
  5. daveleeuk

Registration surrounds

Hi guys, just took my car in for it's first service and my front registration surround is coming away. I have the fixed cost mainenance so I'd have thought they'd replace it but they didn't so hey ho. I need a new one, official or third party, don't really care, but nothing 'bling bling' any...
  6. daveleeuk

Great New Sony Advert

Just wandering if you guys have seen this amazing new Ad from Sony?? CHECK IT OUT HERE (SOUND ESSENTIAL) any thoughts?
  7. daveleeuk

Anyone recommend free audio software???

Hey everyone, I'm just getting back into mixing d'n'b and was wandering if anyone can recommend some free software i can use to record my mixes using my PC (line in - from mixer)?? Ta muchly
  8. daveleeuk

GT Lower Grilles on FSI?

Hi Guys, you know the lower grills where the fog lights are and the one in the middle, I want to fit the ones from the GT onto my FSI Match, basically what I want to know is will they fit? Also has anyone got the Hella daytime lights?
  9. daveleeuk

A Thread for Shameless Post Sl%ts

Hello everyone, thank the lord for off topic forums, where we can all say anything about anything (within reason). Many people on Golfmkv.com spend most of their time on the offtopic section, generally taking part in pointless threads and silly games (which are actually quite amusing) and...
  10. daveleeuk

Golf Mkv.com FACEBOOK Users?

Does anyone use Facebook on here? I was just wandering, because i want to make a golfmkv group on there but its not really worth doing if no one uses it. So are there any users on here?
  11. daveleeuk

Retro Fit Front Fog Lights

Can anyone pleeeasseee point me towards a decent guide on how to fit them, and where i can buy the lights' housing?
  12. daveleeuk

Anyone fitted GTi Rear Bumper?

Like the title says, has anyone with a 1.6FSI or 1.4 etc (non GT/GTi) fitted a GTi rear bumper? I'm thinking of doing it, because i think the rear of my car looks pretty lame as there is no exhaust at all:iono: . I just wanted to know about your experiances, for example how much was it (bumper...
  13. daveleeuk

Cool Mods For Skint People v3

Okay Everyone, I thought it might be a good idea to post mods which are decent and cheap, for those of us feeling the squeeze (£). Rules are as follows: Please post the price (must be sub £100), a short description, a picture (if available) and a part number/place to get it from, and if...
  14. daveleeuk

Fitting Philips Xenon Effect Lights

Hi guys, can any point me towards or give me a guide on doing this, THESE are the bulbs I bought. Any help would be appreciated
  15. daveleeuk

Real VW Paint>?

Anyone know where i could get some identical (or extremely close to) VWs steel grey paint, its to paint eyebrows (on my car) and maybe a grille