GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dave80

1. dave80

For Sale: Dsg Fill tool - vas6362a

For Sale: Dsg Fill tool - vas6262a Used about 5 times. $70 shipped to conus only.
  2. dave80

Warranty work by Ford.....fail

Only reason I lease fords or gm, is the employee pricing through my work. Usually I'll wait for the best rebates available and get the car. Keep the car for about 2 years and trade it in and get my money back. So I switch between ford and gm every two years.
  3. dave80

Diy and loose your warranty? I have no problem fixing anything if I had to, but this is a warranty issue not for me to dick around in the garage.
  4. dave80

This car is leased. I get employee ford pricing from work and with available rebates at the time I leased this car for about $15k below Msrp price. Diller just sucks, but they had the car for over two weeks and looks like they fixed the leak and fixed/cleaned the patch up jobs. Also, Ford is...
  5. dave80

Yup, carpet soaked again.
  6. dave80

I did go straight to ford. They told me to go back to the same dealer and drop the car off. Show up at the dealer today and they have no idea what to do, can't find a rental car for me, saying its fixed. They are blaming the regional ford rep, ford rep blaming the dealer. So I thanked them...
  7. dave80

Ford gives zero fucks about this. Have a buyback case filled out since car stinks like a dirty wet sock and now has mold most likely. They replaced the carpet, but left all the padding underneath soaked. Water is still seeping in the car somewhere else. Just glad this is a lease.
  8. dave80

A-pillar water leak attempted fix.... Before they did the work After:
  9. dave80

This is how they fixed the oil pan leak on my Ford Edge....patch it up boys
  10. dave80

General APR Discussion.

Only revo files?
  11. dave80

General APR Discussion.

pocket mods moved this here
  12. dave80

Tuned 2015 Mustang EcoBoost VIDEO INSIDE

"With a 17" race wheel and tire combo, along with removing the front seat, we were able to run a 12.1 1/4 mile time. This easily makes it the quickest EcoBoost Mustang on the planet"