GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by darkorb

1. D

Bill de Blasio, the new Mayor of New York City

what is your sales tax and income tax brackets? 13% sales tax in ontario, and 45% income tax above CAD$80k IIRC
  2. D

POHL - Wings, boneless or bone in?

bone plz. boneless are processed chicken! (most of the time)
  3. D

Funny Audi Comic RE: Avant models, etc. (Troy, click here)

How well did the M5 wagon do e60? How well did the e55 amg / e63 amg wagon do? Wagon's with power don't do well here. Look at the CTS-V wagon, selling 1/100 of the regular CTS's. Not worth it in terms of BUSINESS
  4. D

Bought a gaytronic crossover this weekend

QFT. Just cause the car is cheap, don't mean you can afford to fix the problems.. which there will be with that engine.
  5. D

iracing

iRacing for PC? Pretty good game. Very good simulator. I just torrented F1 2013 and playing that for free is better :)
  6. D

Grand Theft Auto 5

^ So you think shooting would have solved the problem? 1 dead or couple injured. Make your choice. SMH
  7. D

iOS 7- Love It or Hate It?

my iphone 4s is slow as balls now
  8. D

Mayweather vs Guerrero

you can stream it on firstrowsports
  9. D

2014 Lexus IS!

i like the grill more than those atrocious taillights
  10. D

Golden Bay

Sexy interior
  11. D

Rabbit and Golf R

My buddy just picked up his Golf R (APR stage 1 already) n we decided to snap a pic!
  12. D

Squeking rear end

The rear end of my car is squeeking. If im in drivers seat and i put weight in/out it squekings (any weight in rear). I have KW V2 coils. Any ideas? Im guessing the spring isn't seated properly or the RSB is loose, since its both rear left and right.
  13. D

Rabbit build

So i got her in June 2008, cold weather package, upgraded stereo and sunroof First thing i did was tint my windows Then i painted my break calipers red Next i got my wheels (wheels before drop, bad choice) Next i got projector foglights, GTI skirts and rear bumper, OEM Votex lip...