stop
  2. danrazzaqi

Word Association Game #2

nut
  3. danrazzaqi

The Picture Game #2

4. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

exactly. Geno is going in thinking everything great and dandy... haha by the end of training camp with all the media coverage and other bs i cant wait to see what he says then
  5. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

NFC North has the best :p Green bay and chicago have played the most games against each other and the vikings have had great games against both in the last 52 years. The lions on the other hand... not so much
  6. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

i dont think so... those morons gave him a huge contract extension so if they cut him they will have to pay him alot still they might keep him as a backup
  7. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

Tavon Austin is a stud... Reminds me of a much smaller percy harvin
  8. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

^^:lol: i still laugh at all the analyst who said gabbert was going to be the best qb from that class. hell even ponder has outplayed him. anyways geno smith is still there... but imo he's not that great. Mike Glennon and Matt Scott are gonna be the best qbs from this draft
  9. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

Oh yea star is no joke! panthers are lucky, i was hoping he would fall just a bit more so the vikings could grab him but we got floyd so its all good. cant wait till these two teams play each other this season :thumbsup: gonna be a great game
  10. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

Flawless draft by my vikings! Shariff Floyd a Beast at dt and will dominate with kevin williams and jared allen Xavier Rhodes is a huge corner and will matchup well against megaton,jones and marshall twice a year Patterson is the most explosive player outside of tavon austin cant wait till the...
  11. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

he has a huge arm, can play the read option with his mobility and great size like you said. i wasnt expecting him to go so high but what do i know lol my vikes re almost up! praying he bears dont take teo. if we can grab teo at 25 and patterson at 23 ill be so fucking happy!
  12. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

Ej in my opinion will be a pretty good qb geno smith was wayyy overrated
  13. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

chill dude :cool:
  14. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

haha what a coincidence
  15. danrazzaqi

NFL Draft Discussion?

As im waiting for my vikings to pick... figured i make this and hear what people from around the country think about their favorite teams pick(s) for me the vikings need a linebacker, a defensive tackle and a receiver. looking for them to jump the bears and draft manti teo at 18 or 19 and take...