GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by danjett

1. D

TRADE: Miro 111s 18x8.5" & 18x9.5" with Dunlop and pirelli tires 5x112 **SoCal**

TRADE: Miro 111s 18x8.5" & 18x9.5" with Dunlop and pirelli tires 5x112 **SoCal** Im looking for: -VW Cadiz, -VW Savannahs or -VW motorsport wheels with tires Straight trade. Wheels are in good condition. One has minor curb damage. Dunlops(2) have about 50% thread life. Pirellis(2) about 80%...
  2. D

>>>>>>>>>WTB: OEM Headlight ballast<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>WTB: OEM Headlight ballast<<<<<<< Mine went out...Would prefer to pick up locally in Socal... Or if you have one but not in the area...give me a price shipp'd to 92780
  3. D

I need help guys..AC and temp sensors.

I have an '08 GTI FSI....I noticed the AC wasn't working when I bought the car a year ago.. I also noticed that the bumper wire harness was missing. -The harness connects the fog lamps and the outside temperature sensors- I took my car to a mechanic to fix the AC issue...he recharged it...
  4. D

FS: OEM 18x7.5" Huffs. NO tires, NO tpms. Socal $280

Im in Socal. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4909167713.html No Shipping. Local sale only. ...If interested, Please read whole CL add.
  5. D

FS or TRADE 5x112/5x100 15mm spacers w/longer ball seat bolts. **SoCal**

Im in OC...will trade for 10mm or 12.5mm spacers Txt me 949 three one zero 1260
  6. D

Rev. G DV $50 shipped anywhere in the cont. US (2nd day air)

$50 2nd day air shipped Very good working condition. Part no.: 06F145710G
  7. D

Canon Battery LP-E6

Genuine Canon battery for the 7D , 6D ,5D II & III camera models. Very little use. Holds charge normally. $50 Shipp'd anywhere in the USA. I Have 3..$50 each....I might give you a discount if you take all 3.
  8. D

FS: OEM GTI tail lights

Good cosmetic & working condition $150 shipp'd anywhere in the continental U.S.
  9. D

Suspension help...have a few questions..

I curb'd my front/driver's side wheel(08 GTI FSI).Lower control arm is bent, & maybe other parts that are not visible to the naked eye. I found some used parts in good condition out of an '07 Jetta, will they fit? Are they compatible? lower control arm, spindle etc etc....thanks. I found some...
  10. D

Help with AUX line.

First of all, I did an extensive search here as well as on the vortex, did not get a straight answer, of course, i did not get to ask anything, hence my thread. Im new to the MKV platform, tell me what Im missing here in order to make the AUX line work on my head unit? My head unit: ('08 GTI...
  11. D

**WTB**: OEM Fog light wire harness

As title says, I have an '08 GTI. (FSI) Part No. is 1k0971095R Need it. In good working condition. Shoot me a PM.
  12. D

Casio G-SHOCK GA150MF-1A

Nothing to see here.
  13. D

FS: Stock '08 GTI Springs. $60 Shippd.

Sold to "thebigbang"