GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Daks

1. Daks

HVAC companies are becoming near scammers rant

They were purchased by Daikin a few years back. I think they are on the up and up.
  2. Daks

Anybody a video game junkie?

Latest One.
  3. Daks

I am about to Start God of War.
  4. Daks

I got to chapter 10 in deadpsace and realized that the game was too fucking scary. I admit it, i don't care. I wanted to finish it but I folded. There, I said it, I don't care. Fucking thing was giving me anxiety. I'm glad I left it.
  5. Daks

Dogs

Keep at it - I had a carpet mill for my old StaffyBull - they are more geared for resistance than cardio. I think for your dog the slat mill is a good call.
  6. Daks

Dogs

That's actually terrific for her first time.
  7. Daks

What's this?
  8. Daks

Into deadspace for ps5. Solid 8/10. Has my attention.
  9. Daks

CSB3: Bored Forum Homies Argue About Which Corporate Tool Acronyms Are Correct

You need to stop sucking dick before bed time. I've told you this before.
  10. Daks

Got a killer deal on an open box macbook pro 16 gig 512 sd; m2 pro. Pretty pumped. $1800CAD https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/open-box-apple-macbook-pro-14-2023-space-grey-apple-m2-pro-512gb-ssd-16gb-ram-english/16945993
  11. Daks

I don't use any memory really. 512 is more than i need.
  12. Daks

What about this? Refurbished...
  13. Daks

Air good enough for a normal human or do I need to go pro?