GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by D.Gage

1. D

Chainsaws

I’m really leaning towards the Echo CS 400 or the husqvarna 440, both 18”
  2. D

Chainsaws

I already have a leaf blower that uses 50:1 so I have the fuel/oil on hand already
  3. D

Chainsaws

What size did you get?
  4. D

Chainsaws

I agree. My motto is, if I need it more than once, I need my own
  5. D

Chainsaws

I was watching videos on some new echo ones last night, the people loved them
  6. D

Chainsaws

Was just talking to my neighbor, he said to definitely get a gas saw first since it will be my only one for a while and add on a smaller battery one down the road for small stuff. Sounds like a plan.
  7. D

Chainsaws

This. I can’t see myself going out and dropping almost $200 on an extra battery just to get another half hour of cut time. If I get into the mindset that cutting/working is a slowed down process (which it should be) I think a battery one would be fine. it would also be nice to be able to go help...
  8. D

Chainsaws

Sick saw. Is that something you currently own and use?
  9. D

Chainsaws

I have the same initial thought. I have a TON of trees on the property and walking it all the other day I noticed a bunch of dead ones that need to come down as well as saw first hand the damage from our 12”+ snow storm we had a few weeks ago. What is currently in need to be taken care of, I’m...
  10. D

Chainsaws

I agree with everything you said. I currently don’t have any cordless system tools but could possibly add some in the future. Greenworks makes a great product and has even better customer service, I have dealt with them for my pressure washer. My neighbor does lots of tree/wood work and has a...
  11. D

Chainsaws

Gas or electric? I’m looking to get a chainsaw for light/medium duty around my house (2 acres with decent sized woods) both gas and battery powered have pros and cons and I can’t decide on which one to get. what are you guys using and why?
  12. D

Dogs

I planned on getting one of those harnesses for her once I got her home and could properly measure her, I’m going to grab one of the ones in your link, thanks! Also the small leash/strap that I have that goes into the seatbelt buckle has roughly 6” of spring travel to it so it won’t be a sudden...
  13. D

Dogs

Thanks dude!
  14. D

Dogs

Thanks! It has a seat buckle and also a latch for the child seat latch location. She seems to love it and has been out all day with me in the car.
  15. D

Dogs

I’m finally able to post in here… my new baby girl. roughly 1 year old Lab mix that we rescued last night from our local humane society. I’d say she’s settling In nicely!