GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crxgator

1. crxgator

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 300 6/6 πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 πŸ™ƒ
  2. crxgator

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 294 3/6 πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  3. crxgator

Daily Wordle Flex thread

J Just out of curiosity, what words do you use? I use fruit and alone.
  4. crxgator

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 292 5/6 πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬› πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 It seems like not many try it this way. I use two words to take out all the vowels and common consonants to then go from there. Anyone else do this?
  5. crxgator

Need help with essay topic

What a pretentious question. Your professor must be full of themself.
  6. crxgator

New 2022 Ford Maverick

right I’m comparing the OTD price of how I would spec it. I’m a value motivated shopper and always have been. also the Tacoma is similar in dimensions.
  7. crxgator

New 2022 Ford Maverick

Right, it's for people like me. But, when I optioned it out how I would want it, it's the same price as a well equipped Tacoma. Which do you think will be teh better option in the long run?
  8. crxgator

New 2022 Ford Maverick

So a decent spec Maverick is about the same price of a decent spec Tacoma. -$35-40k. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  9. crxgator

Best Chicken Sandwich?

It’s not a spicy chicken sandwich if the β€œspicy ness” is in the Mayo. Without it, it’s just a chicken sandwich. Popeyes is out.
  10. crxgator

This is annoying as $hit

Every damn time. Whoever changed the settings, please fix it as it’s a pain to try and close. There’s no way to block these ads either.
  11. crxgator

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Anyone looking for a CGS Mod9 SK? I have one form 3’d and ready to transfer to your FFL. Only a couple of shots went through it. $475 shipped.