GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crabpot

1. crabpot

BPCDubs Presents >> Chuckanut Cruise benefiting PAWS - May 7th 2011

Where: Cruise to Bellingham from Lynnwood via Chuckanut Drive When: May 7, 2011 at 10:00 am. Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support PAWS.* Who: All European car enthusiasts This is the 3rd Annual Chuckanut Cruise brought to you by BPCDubs. The charity we are...
  2. crabpot

MK5 GTG - Southcenter - 11/17 Wednesday

So Scott is up in Washington in Dupont for work for the next few weeks, and we thought we should schedule something where some of us could grab some food and beers. So here we are. Where: Southcenter Mall - Top floor of parking garage across from The Cheescake Factory and Joey Southcenter...
  3. crabpot

**Saturday March 20th** Northgate Mall GTG

Ironically enough, I looked through the archives in here and it's been almost exactly a year since we have had a MK5 GTG. A couple of people need some vag-com work, so I figured we'd make a GTG out of it. When: 6:00pm - Saturday March 20th Where: Northgate Mall Parking Garage - The one by the...
  4. crabpot

BPCDubs Presents » Chuckanut Cruise - May 8, 2010

Where: Cruise to Bellingham from Lynnwood via Chuckanut Drive When: May 8, 2010 at 10:00 am Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Northwest Harvest. Who: All European car enthusiasts This is the 2nd Annual Chuckanut Cruise brought to you by BPCDubs and...
  5. crabpot

Happy Birthday Arron/VDubVirus

Happy Birthday Mr. Moderator, hope it's a good one!
  6. crabpot

Point Defiance Cruise » Northwest Harvest - November 14, 2009

Where: Cruise to Point Defiance Zoo from Alki When: November 14, 2009 at 10:00am Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Northwest Harvest. Who: All European car enthusiasts If you’ve never made this drive before, it is extremely fun and scenic. The drive...
  7. crabpot

Bellevue Cadillac Photoshoot

Was bored last weekend so I drove around looking for a spot to shoot. Then I saw the old cadillac dealer in bellevue which wasn't closed off. I drove in, and it was completely isolated. I could have shot pics in there all day and no one would have noticed. That's good because bellevue cops suck...
  8. crabpot

Lopez Island Epic Drunk Weekend GTG - August 21st-23rd

Just throwing this out there. I mentioned it in the CC thread, but I know it will just get lost in there. Plan is, we go up to Lopez Island on Friday August 21st and stay through the 23rd. I may go up early or stay later, depending on my school situation at the time. This was a date suggested...
  9. crabpot

Teaser ... OEM+

For those of you that don't read vortex: Going out to take full car pics soon, so expect those up today. Here is my car before, in case you don't recognize it:
  10. crabpot

Fast and Furious and Taphouse GTG - 4/5/09

Where: Taphouse at Bellevue Galleria then Lincoln Square for Fast & the Furious When: 6pm Why: Because it's going to be terrible and amazing at the same time. Sorry for getting this up so late guys, let me know if you are going to attend so I know who to expect. The showing for the movie...
  11. crabpot

**Sunday March 29th** U-Village GTG

When: 5:00pm - Sunday March 29th Where: U-Village Parking Garage - Level D Who: Mk5 VWs and any other Euros are welcome. Why: Why the hell not? We'll meet up, bullshit and then cruise to *insert restaurant choice here* for dinner. Where do you guys want to eat? Maybe we could actually plan...
  12. crabpot

BPCDubs Presents » Chuckanut Cruise - May 2nd, 2009

**Make note of the new date - This event has been moved to Saturday May 2nd to avoid overlapping with other drives** Where: Cruise to Bellingham from Lynnwood via Chuckanut Drive When: May 2, 2009 at 10:00 am Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Northwest...
  13. crabpot

**Sunday March 15th** U-Village GTG

When: 5:00pm - Sunday March 15th Where: U-Village Parking Garage - Level D Who: Mk5 VWs and any other Euros are welcome. Why: Why the hell not? We'll meet up, bullshit and then cruise to *insert restaurant choice here* for dinner. Where do you guys want to eat? Maybe we could actually plan...
  14. crabpot

**Sunday March 8th** U-Village GTG

When: 5:00pm - Sunday March 8th Where: U-Village Parking Garage - Level D Who: Mk5 VWs and any other Euros are welcome. Why: Why the hell not? We'll meet up, bullshit and then cruise to *insert restaurant choice here* for dinner. Where do you guys want to eat? Maybe we could actually plan...