GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CP0

1. CP0

2007 VW RABBIT 2.5 TRANS PROBLEMS

Hey, I have a 07 rabbit for about 6 years with 95k all me, great condition. Recently the rabbit has been jerking once it goes from 1st to 2nd gear getting about to 20 mph & all the gears flash on PRNDS on the dash, I had the transmission fluid flushed and everything reset by a local mechanic...
  2. CP0

WTB Interior Cargo Cover 07 2 door

Interior rear cargo cover for a 2007 vw rabbit 2.5 two door. If you have one in mint to good condition pm with info. In chicago, would like to keep it local for pick up.
  3. CP0

:thoughts on rear thunderbunny Bumper

Not sure how it would look if i painted it all silver, I've seen a couple on here with the entire car painted, which would be my next step after I purchase this rear thunderbunny bumper this week. 1. Paint it all silver the rear bumper 2. Paint top portion silver, inside lip area a glossy...
  4. CP0

Idea's for the Rabbit 07

Well, I have some money saved up to blow and do some upgrades to my vw rabbit 07 2 door 2.5, noob to all this. Recently just bought some 18' detroits w/black inlays off this forum. looking to lower the ride, exhaust, springs, big brake. Any suggestions, idea's are welcomed.
  5. CP0

WTB (1) 18 x 7.5 Detroits w/Black Inlay

I need one spare, just bought a set off here on a steal. Mint to VG condition with or without tire is fine. pm me with price and pics please or post.
  6. CP0

:Plaid Seats for 07 Rabbit 2.5 2 Door

Looking for some plaid seats in solid condition to swap out of my Rabbit 07. If you have the driver, passenger and back seats, please pm me with pics and price. thanks
  7. CP0

Any Good Sound Installation Spots in Chicago?

anyone know of a pretty legit reasonable spot in chicago to get some subs installed on vw's?
  8. CP0

Meet Up's In Pilsen

Looking to get Couple Sessions Up here in Pilsen, anyone game?
  9. CP0

WTB: THUNDERBUNNY FRNT & REAR BUMPER

Looking for a package deal or separate sales is ok. I have a 2007 vw rabbit 2.5 and looking for deal for a first timer. Any idea's or suggestions, feel free to post up pics of idea's. Live in the city of chicago, always down to to meet up, pick brains, get some idea's.