GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by coolme187

1. coolme187

FS: OEM GTI Springs and Floormats

Hey guys, I got some leftover stuff sitting in my basement that needs to go. Stock GTI Springs w/ 5k miles - $25 OEM GTI Floormats (literally brand new, bought monster mats instead) - $20 Paypal accepted :thumbsup:
  2. coolme187

Sold the MK5...

Its been a while since Ive posted on this forum... Anyways, Well I sold the MK5 GTI a few days ago. Simply just couldnt afford to keep it :(. There was alot of things I wish I couldve done to it. I miss it, alot of good things happened to my life with that car lol... Oh man, it will be...
  3. coolme187

FS: GTI Monster Mats

I have a used set of GTI Monster mats for sale. Im only asking $50 + shipping. paypal verified :thumbsup:
  4. coolme187

Stock GTI vs Modded RSX Type S

Last night I was driving back from a euro meet and a white RSX type S FLIES by me. It had the type r wing and a really loud exhaust. Anyways the guy slows down next to me and both of us find ourselves a stop light. Anyways I decided to have a little fun and launched at the light. The guy...
  5. coolme187

Bone Stock GTI vs Civic SI EP3

This douchebag spit on my friends 20th ae, keyed my friends GLI, and talks the most shit ever about how his car is the greatest machine in the world and how he owns a twin turbo s2000. Ran him from a roll twice and a dig once. Both rolls were 3rd gear pulls. Video was from last week. Heres...
  6. coolme187

FS: 1975 BMW 2002

Posting for a friend. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4652545658 its for sale locally so if your interested pm me. the asking price is $5000 OBO
  7. coolme187

Car Show : Friday June 9th Heritage HS Leesburg, VA

There is a small car show at Heritage HS in Leesburg, VA on Friday June 9th. Cost to show your car is $1.00, not sure about class structure. The Ashburn/Leesburg/Sterling dubbers are trying to get a good turn out and flood the parking lot with dubs. We are meeting at the new Arby's in Leesburg...
  8. coolme187

Yellow Fog Paint?

I was thinking of doing the paint instead of the tint to go with some yellow bulbs. Anyone done this?
  9. coolme187

What Wheels Would You Get?

Hey guys, Im in the market for new wheels. Im going for the showcar look. Out of the list, which one will you choose? The wheels will have a black glossy finish with a custom red dish. 19x8.5 Front, 19x9.5 Rear 1. Work VS-XX 2. iForged VIP Triumph 3. JLine 16RL3 4. HRE 540R...
  10. coolme187

Neat Pic Friend Took

At an old watermill.
  11. coolme187

Pics From Local ECE GTG

And the random IS300. Go Karting Afterwards
  12. coolme187

Forge BOV Question

How sensitive is the bov? do I have to smash my gas pedal to hear it or would it go off if i just tap the gas pedal?
  13. coolme187

Descreening MAF?

Has anyone done this? Im thinking about taking the screen off the MAF later and if it actually works.
  14. coolme187

To People Who Did Their Own Suspension...

Was this the tool used to get the strut out of the hub? http://shop.metalnerd.com/index.cgi?ID=199654644&PID=IT12&code=13