GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by codypka

1. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

Verstappen was ahead + he gave Lewis plenty of room to take the inside line of the corner. That was 100% Lewis' fault. The fact that they gave him a light enough penalty that he was still able to win that race was an absolute joke
  2. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

There just isn't any room for widening. As far as removing that chicane, I doubt they'd ever do it. Speeds would be too high and there are no runoff areas. It'd be too dangerous.
  3. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

100% agree on the re-fueling. And make the tanks small enough that cars need to stop 2 or more times
  4. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

Monaco just gets worse and worse every year it seems. Outside of those couple surprise retirements literally nothing happened. I know I shouldn't be surprised, it's just disappointing. The cars are just too damned big
  5. C

Dogs

This is Bru. He's a Mastiff/Rottweiler mix. He doen't fit in my GTI without the rear seats down. So he goes in my wifes van most of the time, which works for me Skin and bones when we brought him home from the shelter. 4 months, 40 pounds He's about a year old here This is him just the...
  6. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

droooooooool
  7. C

Mk8 and other cars I’ve seen in Finland

Cool thread. Keep 'em coming
  8. C

AR Giulia Ti Sport...Thoughts?

Everything I've read says it drives like a dream. Faster than you'd think, and great handling. Infotainment leaves a lot to be desired. Alfa reliability is a little scary, though I haven't heard many horror stories about these, with the exception of some early builds
  9. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

:D
  10. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

I'm torn, I want to love Sainz for being one of us. But one of the best drivers in the world with wheels scuffed to oblivion? C'mon man
  11. C

2021 Formula 1 Season

Bahrain is now the first race on the calendar. Kind of disappointing cause it feels like we were just there
  12. C

Wandering in the Wilderness (car shopping)

Genesis G70? Same powertrain as the Stinger, but lighter and sportier. Rear seat size isn't great though
  13. C

2022 BRZ

gas is cheap these days