GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Cliff's latest activity

• Cliff
    I would talk to Ohlins and see if they have any spring recommendations for you. When I ordered my kit, I had different spring rates in...
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread AutoX Beginner.
    Tires are the biggest performance bang for your buck. I have instructed at the last few annual autocross schools put on by the local...
  • Cliff
    . Most people use a conduit knock out. The come in various sizes but the 2” should do the trick. This vid shows how it works:
  • Cliff
    I have no idea what tool they used. Given how perfectly circular the hole is, I imagine they used some sort of rotary cutting bit.
  • Cliff
    Griffin Motorwerke installed the horseshoe within the strut tower, which would probably also solve the spacing problem.
  • Cliff
    I replaced my prototype GC plates with the production version when I had Ohlins installed last September and that is the one aspect of...
    • IMAG7612.jpg
  • Cliff
    You can look at the build thread linked to in my signature for ideas. The last bit of the first post in the thread has my current list...
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread 2020 HPDE Plans.
    Thanks for the heads up. They posted that yesterday. I exchanged emails with the BMWCCA autocross coordinator this week and asked him...
  • Cliff
    The ACNW is fairly controlled when it comes to solo sign-offs. I would suggest you engage early with the registration contact (Grant -...
  • Cliff
    That would put you squarely in the none category then. I will be instructing in an autocross school next month, instructing at 2 or 3...
  • Cliff
    Way off topic
  • Cliff
    Only option for what? If you're looking for springs on adjustable perches, then Ground Control and H&R also have products. Ground...
  • Cliff
    I have every intention of being there on 8/22-23 with the ACNA Northwest chapter. Registration opens June 24 at 6pm on MSR: MSR Event...
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread F**ked up my caliper???.
    This thread on vortex may be useful...
  • Cliff
    Cliff replied to the thread Track Day Tires '18 GTI.
    They've been fine for me in any condition that I encounter in coastal California, which is pretty much anything except snow and ice...