GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChrisMk77's latest activity

• ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Pineapple's post in the thread MK7 GTI AWD Conversion with Sad Sad.
    I had a rare 2015 reflex silver 2 door 6mt, may it rest in pieces 😒
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Track R's post in the thread 2024 Cupra Leon VZ TCR with Like Like.
    I figured I post some of the latest 2024 motorsport info for you TCR race fans, Seat is releasing the latest version of the TCR this...
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 replied to the thread Daily Wordle Flex thread.
    Wordle 1 033 6/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Diggs24's post in the thread Daily Wordle Flex thread with Like Like.
    Wordle 1,032 2/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • ChrisMk77
    Wordle 1 032 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to DerHase's post in the thread What order would you do this in? with Like Like.
    Yes, re-greasing it will likely be a regular thing. Granted - he does a bunch of track driving so that may have something to do with it...
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Jewels_mk7's post in the thread Clutch Suggestions? with Like Like.
    Yup, no slip so far. Always rev matching and zero heavy throttle at low RPMs
  • ChrisMk77
    Wordle 1 030 3/6 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Jachas's post in the thread In process: Alibaba GTI build with Like Like.
    I found part number of CUF head for interested: 06L103064E
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Kart17's post in the thread In process: Alibaba GTI build with Like Like.
    Sounds glorious that's for sure.
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Diggs24's post in the thread Daily Wordle Flex thread with Haha Haha.
    Wordle 1,027 4/6 ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • ChrisMk77
    Wordle 1 027 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Even though it sounds the same as in swedish I have never used that word in english. πŸ˜…
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 replied to the thread Oil on Spark Plug.
    Yeah oil gets on the threads when you unscrew them, that is not bad for how long they have been in.
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 reacted to Subliminal's post in the thread Oil on Spark Plug with Like Like.
    Fairly common problem on these cars. Swap some fresh plugs in it and you should be alright. If it gets bad enough to cause misfires...
  • ChrisMk77
    ChrisMk77 replied to the thread In process: Alibaba GTI build.
    If somebody can price a kit reasonable there should be a market with just how much better they sound in higher rpm.