GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Chongman805

1. Chongman805

BSH rox my sox!

So after 2 days of trying to find a part number, (no number on part) and searching everywhere with no luck, I turned to the people I trust best, BSH. Justin won major cool points with me by finding me an answer within 15 minutes of talking to him. He went out of his way to help me resolve my...
  2. Chongman805

This is why I'm F'd ha ha Vag scan

So I went ahead and got microCan and did the auto scan on my car... Are you ready for the list.... ha ha ha I'll start with the engine... Saturday,28,August,2010,09:50:15:51300 VCDS Version: Release 10.6.0 Address 01: Engine Labels: 06F-907-115-AXX.lbl Control Module Part...
  3. Chongman805

Do you VAGCOM list?

I am trying to find someone hopefully local with VagCom. I was thinking maybe a sticky where people can post up their location and if they are willing to help or not. I hope there isn't one already here. I did search but came up empty. I think Vortex has one, but that site is way too big for me...
  4. Chongman805

Neuspeed RSB ddaaaannnnnggg SON!

Check a look what happened to me. I am still trying to figure out how it broke. I mean I know it is hollow and all but snap like that? No other parts were broken either, just this. Anyone else have any issue's similar to this? Gotta love it right?
  5. Chongman805

VenturaCounty

Anyone looking for a place to live? It is in Oxnard Shores, 1/2 block from the beach...... If you guys know anyone!:bow:
  6. Chongman805

Verizon LG Dare and other random stuff

So I found it in Moorpark after eating dinner the other night. It is brand new and everythng, but I have T-mobile so I can't use it. I don't know what to do with it so I want to sell it. I also have a tipmann 98 custom paintball gun and 7 co2 tanks. Oh I have the mask too but the lens cracked...
  7. Chongman805

Pretty soon we willl all be on here

So I figured I would make a thread for everyone that has lost their jobs recently. We are all struggling now a days and hopefully we can band together to help each other out. Everyone knows it is all about social networking now, so lets help each other out....... I am looking for anything...
  8. Chongman805

GtG Feeler.... SOMIS and SOON!

I got the itch, especially after that last little cruise we did. I was thinking maybe this Saturday we could do a lil chill GtG/install day... Jr I know you have a few things you wanna do and I have that freaken Snow kit to put on STILL!! So let it flow, what do you guys think?
  9. Chongman805

June 1st is going to be fun...

Ok so I know none of the prizes will fit on our cars, but there are a lot of cool people and awesome cars to check out. Just spreading the word.... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3767541
  10. Chongman805

Look at my baby!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ok so I don't know how to upload these photo's to this fucking website but anyways. So fucking girl creamed into my car from behind last night and spun me off the road..... I have a few pics for now.
  11. Chongman805

Ventura County Caravan to Vw Classic

Let's start planning guys. T.O. or Westlake maybe? What do you guys think?
  12. Chongman805

New recall wiped out my chip?

I just took my car in for it's 35k service and they perfomed a recall update (03 I think) and now I have no chip at all. I know I set it to stock mode and locked it before I left my car. When I got it back and tried to unlock it nothing happened.... I tried everything but there is nothing there...
  13. Chongman805

ANOTHER CRAZY GtG....... This time with a cruise first

Ok so it is that time again....... A few of us have BS'd about it at a few meets so I want to start this thread to get some idea's and a roll call going. We figured a mid-morning cruise from down south up to my house, followed by a BBQ and partying, well shit you guys know how it goes! I just...
  14. Chongman805

Big Meet tonight in Burbank off the 5!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3561002 See you guys there:thumbup:
  15. Chongman805

Maine Dubbers?

Anyone on here from Southern Maine? I might be moving back up there soon. I want to see what the scene is up that way!