GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Charlotte.:R

1. Charlotte.:R

Garage Decor

You make that sound like a bad thing. I’d walk over and offer him a beer. If I’m outside working on the cars or lawn or anything like that…..I probably have a beer.
  2. Charlotte.:R

Garage Decor

Somewhat related....... Several years ago my mother in law gave me a unabomber style birthday card. She had cut the letters out of magazines and scotched taped them to the card with the precision of a drunk 8 year old --spelling 'happy bithday' (the i and r are apparently interchangeable)...
  3. Charlotte.:R

Garage Decor

Somewhere up in my parents attic my dad has every Playboy from the early 70s to late 80s. Think the spousal unit would mind if I decorated the garage with the centerfolds?
  4. Charlotte.:R

Garage Decor

How about a Mustang poster from circa 1992??
  5. Charlotte.:R

Garage Decor

Snap On slumming it with Harbor Freight. I bought that same tool cart over Easter. On sale for $200.
  6. Charlotte.:R

What’s for dinner tonight?

We had a water pipe break in the crawl’s place and needed to gut the whole first floor—thanks State Farm. Take out for like 6 weeks on plastic plates in the bedroom. Terrible. I think I gained 10 pounds.
  7. Charlotte.:R

What’s for dinner tonight?

This is what dishwashers are for 😂
  8. Charlotte.:R

What’s your favorite Tool?

I recently got the 3/8 right angle M12 impact but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I think it's going to be super handy. Otherwise, over the last 10 years or so I've splurged and replaced all my ratchets with Snap On. So much nicer than my 1990's vintage Craftsman.
  9. Charlotte.:R

Should politics threads be allowed

Doesn't really seem like much discussion--more like the same handful of people arguing back and forth. Nobody is going to change their mind. Besides, Jay has enough to do cleaning up the daily spam posts on erectile dysfunction and cbd gummies 🤣
  10. Charlotte.:R

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

All of this. If I was in the market, this would be a strong contender over a R, especially if the price undercuts VW and there is an exhaust option that isn't as hideous looking.
  11. Charlotte.:R

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

I like it! I have no intention of jumping ship. But considering Subaru is killing off the STI and everything is moving to automatic transmissions and EVs, it's nice to see Toyota stepping up with a 300hp, 3200ish pounds, adjustable torque split (including a split with 70% power to the rear...
  12. Charlotte.:R

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Yeah, it's generally spot on what my Thermapen reads in the same area, and on smaller cooks like filets, the doneness corresponds to the reading, ie 125 = mid rare.
  13. Charlotte.:R

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I have the 2 probe version—it’s awesome. The remote sensor should easily read that far. I’ve walked the dog further than that and didn’t lose signal.
  14. Charlotte.:R

Dogs

That is a peregrine falcon.
  15. Charlotte.:R

Dogs

Not my dog, but I went hunting with this guy today. 2 year old lab, Cooper