GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cellec

1. C

MKV - Loss of Power

I was just looking into this I was doing some pills on my fairly stock 07 GTI manual I did a full 1st gear pull and felt great hitting 14 psi went to 2nd felt fine for 2 seconds cut all power no boost didn’t climb speed for a couple seconds and then gave full power only did that in 2nd gear...
  2. C

Fsi timing

So I drove it around for awhile after the check engine light left I checked timing and it looked great I need to order the cam adjuster seals because one was shredded I found a piece of it on the oil pickup tube so I did a temp fix I think that’s what the problem is but it feels a lot better...
  3. C

Fsi timing

I’ve been struggling with p0016 and I just did the timing belt and timing chain And it feels better then what it did does anybody know how to make sure it’s 100% in time
  4. C

Boost not building and fluctuating

i have good vaccum pressure when warm so it’s making me think I don’t have any leaks I do need to do a smoke test to ensure there are no leaks I have one code p0016 it’s 07 GTI fsi I’ve already been having issues with the timing before I replaced the variable timing solenoid and camshaft...
  5. C

Boost issue

I have an 07 GTI fsi I was having a couple codes and one was p000A I replaced the intake cam position sensor and after that it’s having boost problems idles fine vacuum holds where it should but as soon as you take it out it won’t boost above 5 psi when it used to be at 14 psi now I’m getting a...
  6. C

Boost not building and fluctuating

I’ve been having the same issue fresh start it hits upwards of 12 pounds of boost but after a sec it won’t pass 5 have you figured out what was causing your issue?
  7. C

High idle

Also I did have a friend attempt to drive my car and they stalled could that be a cause to this new code
  8. C

High idle

I believe the pcv valve is good since it’s my daily I drive it often it felt a little better I just checked my codes again today and the only code is p0011 I replaced the n205 sensor there are still some other things I wanna check but is it possible that the autozone n205 sensor is faulty
  9. C

High idle

I have a 2007 mkV GTI and I’m getting two codes P0507 and P000A it idles around 600-700 rpm which feels fine but if I give it a little rev it idles up climbs up to 1800-2200 for about 15 seconds before it goes down I’ve checked for vacuum leaks haven’t found any I cleaned the throttle body if...