GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Carson44

1. C

2006 Volkswagen GTI

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/3849551744.html 2006 Volkswagen MK5 GTI 2.0 FSI Turbo 64,000 miles 6 speed manual 4 wheel anti lock disc brakes 6 disc CD player Stock HID headlights Headlight washers XM radio New tires at 57k miles. (Continental Extreme contact dws) Cam follower replaced...
  2. C

Are these stock wheels?

My GTi has a torn cv boot. so i was driving a family friends mk4 gti. she just got it, and i was not sure if these were stock wheels?!? ive never seen them before.. how do you guys think they would look on a mk5?
  3. C

waxing after clear coat?

well long story short my gti just got out of the body shop after someone backed in to me while i was sitting in my car! Anyways its all perfect again, and they put a clear coat over the whole drivers side. and most of the roof and hatch area. I was thinking about getting a good wax on before the...
  4. C

just a few questions, pcv valve, diverter, cam follower

I am planning on replacing my pcv valve, diverter valve and the cam follower on my 06 fsi gti. I can fell it lacking a little and have read these are good things to keep up on. 1st question from ecstuning is the "E" version alright for the pcv valve? I couldnt really tell. thats the one i was...