GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by carsfeverguy

1. C

2015 Porsche Macan Revealed

i wonder how much hps and torque would a gune get out of the 3.0 twin turbo in this thing? 400hp, 500hp?
  2. C

FS: Light weight wheels --> Enkei Fujin 18x8 et45 !!

These fit the stock tires, with no rubbing whatsoever. I love these wheels, and I am only selling them because of my track needs. These have been loved, and waxed regularly. They are super easy to clean due to the big openings. About 18 lbs each!!. Anyone looking for instant improved performance...
  3. C

2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray horsepower and torque figures leaked

Physically larger, as in outside dimensions
  4. C

Xbox One reactions.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/05/22/xbox-one-announcement-an-alternative-view AWSOME. LOL
  5. C

Xbox One reactions.

more added
  6. C

Xbox One reactions.

KOxdMQhDMIU#!
  7. C

Xbox One reactions.

Watch till the end. ROTFL SyD1VlQdj2s KbWgUO-Rqcw LcimStZmJH0 zCDr8OiGP3g
  8. C

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

What did you people do to him??? And in-spite of his on/off again relationship with all mods, he was still a good resource, and that made him endearing to most of us on the board. Almost like " What will Plac do next?"
  9. C

Brake master cylinder upgrade ??

Does the golf R have a bigger one, and is it transferable to the Gti? Please discuss.
  10. C

Need help from my fellow GTI'ers

I have a problem and need your help urgently. I stripped my passenger rear caliper trying to bleed my brakes. Speedbleeders sent me the wrong size...For future reference if anyone wants to use them for the GTI use M1010S not M1010 (they are too long and will strip your calliper) I have no...
  11. C

A visit to the museum

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/Dackelone/Klassikstadt%20-%20Frankfurt/?albumview=slideshow Warning... lots of content. Also, GTI content
  12. C

GOT Pain? APR it!!!!

PbU7h7GVzi8