GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CarlosCanizares

1. CarlosCanizares

Thanks for all the Years…

I got bored of it, so not sure yet. I’m eyeing the next-gen MX-5 which will be a mild hybrid or a Slingshot.
  2. CarlosCanizares

Thanks for all the Years…

I’m selling my R today. Thanks for the company over the last several years!
  3. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

I’ve said it before. Monaco hasn’t and will not age well enough for the future of the sport.
  4. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

He could pull an Ericsson and supposedly cause a Grosjean crash from another part of the track o_O
  5. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

I'm rooting for Mazepin not to fuck someone else's race up.
  6. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Either that or their improved performance is actually the result to dumping Vettel.
  7. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

I guess you don’t know that Mazepin’s trying to master the 180 drift between cars type.
  8. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

I call fake! Never seen a Mk6 with 2 pubes sticking out of the bonnet. :D
  9. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

I also feel Mazepin is a Merc pawn paid to help test the new safety car. My hat is off to that kid. Holding off Lewis in a clearly superior car for a few laps on fading softs is no small thing. Lando, Charles, Max, Carlos, Russell, maybe Yuki/Gasley...the future is bright!
  10. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Nah, he spun intentionally then Piquet’d the BOT/RUS crash so he can practice overtaking.
  11. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Shit, Bernie was right! Add sprinklers, people!
  12. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Disagree. Bottas should NOT have been in a position to be overtaken by a Williams.
  13. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Sam from Seen Through Glass is right that Mick wasn't the most convincing F2 champ. But Mazespin isn't even a convincing F2 driver.
  14. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Stroll is proving me and many people wrong. Mazespin is another level of thanking the bank of dad.
  15. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

WOW! I think I just damaged my bladder; worth it! Worth mentioning Tsunoda. Holy!