GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CarlosCanizares

1. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

According to the real-life Peter Griffin, they can’t know for sure, but its likely not a puncture. May have something to do with the body part that was seen flyingon the left side of his feed - prolly ran over CF part that unsettled the car... Glad he and everyone was ok though. That’s the...
  2. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I would gladly replace Monaco with Mugello. What a race!
  3. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Title makes it sound like old news, but read till the end coz it’s encouraging: https://www.racefans.net/2020/09/12/how-perez-accidentally-learned-of-vettels-cut-price-aston-martin-deal/
  4. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I read somewhere even the Merc safety car will be painted red for the Tuscan/Ferrari GP. If/when it comes out, a red car finally would’ve lead a race in 2020.
  5. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

😒
  6. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Ok, I'm now getting raspberry ice cream with yellow sprinkles in daylight vibes.
  7. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/29850340/aston-martin-deal-gives-vettel-last-laugh-ferrari
  8. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I swear Toto said they addressed the cooling issues from last year. Maybe they didn’t so Racing Point would copy them for 2021:ROFLMAO:
  9. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

After the Baku road-rage incident, my respect for Seb has gone up. I wish he gets a competitive car this time around regardless of where he goes.
  10. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I'm with you Supercrumpet. I'm getting a raspberry ice cream with yellow sprinkles vibe. I'm hesitant to send Gasly back to RB with Marko admitting that Alex's car isn't equal to Max's. That would set him up for failure again I'd think.
  11. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Keep in mind, I can't afford either and if I could, I'd still take any McLaren over my R haha. I also feel they forced the other supercar brands to step up their game. But as a non-owner, stories of reliability and issues are tough to ignore, especially when also hear that Ferrari has...
  12. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

This is really impressive. No blame game or drama, just pure professionalism. James’ confidence in Lewis...wow!
  13. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Right, they pushed Kevin’s car through pitlane = why it was closed.
  14. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Not exactly sure why pit lane was closed, but what I feel is stupid is the fact no one in the pit wall or paddock got the warning it was closed. Someone in Brackley saw it from Lewis’ feed. They rely purely on two signs placed where drivers prolly aren’t looking (like you said) or are at a part...
  15. CarlosCanizares

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I despise Ferrari for those years as well and those records WILL be broken ;). But to be fair, I prefer the way they run their road car division than, say, McLaren. As a Lewis fan, I'm actually glad he got that penalty to practice his not-often-used overtaking skills and let us see what a...