GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Candyred
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!!! I have not seen you in a while... I forgot about this thing. Man I still love them GTI's. I still have long hair. I wish we got together. I know your girlfriend is a whore. I wish we go together with our red cars for old time sake. Didn't you used to take a dog in the car. He was cute like his owner.
    Hey sorry its been so long. I just cant get you off my mind. Ever since we met that one time back in 2009 every time i see a JCW mini i think about your long luscious hair. My girlfriend still doesn't know. Do you still live around here?
    It was really cool meeting up with you the other day! That JCW Mini Cooper looked so nice parked next to my GTI. We definitely have to do that again sometime. Its nice to see a beautiful car that has an equally beautiful driver :)
    O alright, well i look forward to meeting up with you in the future.. I think i may have saw your mini cooper on the road today.. Any girl who drives a GTI and a mkv sounds like quite a special woman to me
    Yea I think I have seen you around a couple of times. Do you want to meet up sometime in the future? We do live in the same area.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…