1. Callsign_Jester

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

NOM NOM NOM
  2. Callsign_Jester

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 7)

NOM NOM NOM
  3. Callsign_Jester

FS: PODI "Skid Plate", MD

[Mounting bracket is SOLD] [The hole less grills are still for sale if you want to pick them up with plans to buy the Podi bracket down the road.] Ran this for a while, believe I paid like $75 for it shipped when they were first released. The aluminum bracket is soft and has some stress...
  4. Callsign_Jester

FS: Badgeless GTI Grill, MD

As the title states. $40 + actual shipping (which I imagine could be a pain), anywhere in the lower 48. Grill is in decent condition, but would be a perfect project grill or candidate for some PlastiDip. It was on my car from Sept-2009 until about a month ago when I sold my car. It has some...
  5. Callsign_Jester

FS: BSH TSI "Race Intake", MD

[SOLD TO FiXXXerX] UP for purchase/part out is a BSH TSI "Race" Intake (a.k.a 1 piece) $70 dollars + actual shipping anywhere in the lower 48. It is pretty beat up in one spot, fairly dirty and missing 1 hose clamp. Therefore it is priced accordingly. The Good: It's cheap. The Bad: Dirty...
  6. Callsign_Jester

FS: GTI Fast Figurine, MD

As the title states. $35 (obo) shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Gets you The fast, in original packaging with all the tails included, has a little dust on it from being displayed on my shelf for a bit. The line on the figurine itself is from the molding process, it is not a scratch...
  7. Callsign_Jester

FS: FFE Billet Shifter Bushings

As the title states. $21, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. (priced to compete with the sale price) I had a set of these on my car, not even entirely sure where these came from...as I never took them off. But they are definitively the same thing and are brand new, they don't have a single...
  8. Callsign_Jester

FS: EURO Headlight Switch, MD

As the title states. $35, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Used on the car for it's entire life of 50k miles, with no issues. (You'll need someone to Vag-Com you to fully use some its functions) http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Switches/ES9974/ Because I know...
  9. Callsign_Jester

FS: MOMO Airleather Shift Knob, MD

[SOLD to Steve516] As the title states. [NEW PRICE] They sell on "sale" for around ~$80 all day at various internet vendors. Knob was used for maybe 7k miles and replaced with a golfball shifter when they went on sale at ECS for like $15 dollars. I'll even include a properly sized a-wrench...
  10. Callsign_Jester

FS: GIAC Handheld switcher, MD

[SOLD TO TicoMkv, thank you for speedy payment!] As the title states. $40, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used only two or three times. $150 new (http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw/mk5-g-j-2006/2-0t/awe-gj2-0t-tsichip.html)...
  11. Callsign_Jester

FS: ESE Color Matched side markers Candy White, MD

[SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD] As the title states. $35, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used on the car for around 48,000 miles. In good condition. They were $59.99 + $6.80 shipping (looking at the original receipt $66.79). They are...
  12. Callsign_Jester

FS: NSP GaugePod & BSH boost tap (TSI), MD

[SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD] As the title states. $75, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. ($65 if you don't want/need the tap) Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used on the car for around 48,000 miles. In like new condition. The gauge/pod is $115 new...
  13. Callsign_Jester

FS: AWE TSI DV relocation, MD

As the title states. $100, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Or $90 (if you get your own stock intake adapter.) Because I know people can't buy things without pictures: Used on the car for around 18,000 miles. Gets rid of the nasty TSI harmonics, and sounds much nicer. Everything...