GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by Cadubya

1. Cadubya

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Such an awesome night. Gwen Stefani, an exciting qualifier, and MUSE ended the night!
  2. Cadubya

It’s my 40th birthday trip.
  3. Cadubya

Everywhere. I have walkabout passes.
  4. Cadubya

Great race! Loving Leclerc’s maturity. Hope it’s as exciting when I get to see it live in Singapore.
  5. Cadubya

I mean he’s under contract, they really can’t fire him unless they are willing to eat his contract payments and then hire and pay another driver.
  6. Cadubya

No more Golf R's :(

No more MK7 Golf R’s, yes. The MK8’s come out in a few months in Germany. They’re switching production over. The US is on a delay as usual. We won’t get mk8’s till another year after Europe. Nothing new here.
  7. Cadubya

I thought it was a great race. Watching Hamilton whittle down Max’s 20 second lead was awesome! You could go either way with whether Redbull lost it or Mercedes and Hamilton won it. The argument is that Max’s position on the track in regards to the pit lane entrance was too far away to keep...
  8. Cadubya

HAMMERTIME!!!
  9. Cadubya

Red Bull Honda is coming for MB!
  10. Cadubya

Vettel is done. He’s lost the “it” you need to be a driver. He’s old. He’s got a family. Should just quit after this year before he gets hurt or hurts himself.
  11. Cadubya

Was a great race. Still nobody could touch Mercedes though
  12. Cadubya

Dude needs to just retire already.
  13. Cadubya

LeClerq showed incredible poise and maturity. He’s going to be the future of F1. He’s the real iceman. He’s been screwed several times now, even by his own team and he still keeps it all together. No pouting. No tantrums. No avoiding the press and protesting. I like If I’m a race team though...
  14. Cadubya

I don’t think it should be a penalty. Once Max got the inside he had the power to do whatever he wanted. He essentially just late breaker into Leclerq’s line and then turned in. Leclerq shouldn’t have given him the inside. Watch next time though. Think we’ll see more incidents should this...