GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bullet Bob

1. B

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

Some people are just thoughtless jerks, some are malicious.
  2. B

Carmageddon: The makings of the next credit crisis could be in your driveway

"...insane discounts on new sedans" I think part of that is their own darn fault. I love the exterior of the Chevrolet Impala, but won't buy a car with automatic engine stop/start that can't be turned off. CVT? No thanks, Nissan Maxima. And somehow Toyota manages to make the front end of the...
  3. B

Does anyone read books still?

"Does anyone read books still?" I'm usually pretty still while reading, since I'm not coordinated enough to walk around and read at the same time. :)
  4. B

Latest VW Beetle compared to Mk7 GTI - questions

"As they say, some cars end up being labeled "Chic" cars. Ford Probe. Nissan 240. Beetle. New." ____________________________________________________ I think these cars are pretty chic also, I just don't like the people who call them "chick" cars. :rolleyes: I'm also glad to learn from this...
  5. B

Socialized Medicine

"Your pension is pretty generous. I'm still under the old federal civil service plan, and I receive 76.25% for 40 years. It's not 2% for every year; you get stiffed in the first few years. That's before the 10% reduction survivor benefits for your wife, if you so choose. And we use high 3. So...
  6. B

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

Nine year old Samsung flip phone. :)
  7. B

Any gardeners on here?

You USA guys need to remember that in Merry Olde, garden usually means lawn and flower beds, not pole beans and okra.