GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bulldugg

1. B

WTB: MKV R32 rear exhaust diffuser

I got mine for $240 new thru the dealership web site. No shipping cost.
  2. B

Scammers

Not just this forum. My Porsche forum has same problem. They are hitting the Euro car forums because parts are more expensive. Don’t know if there is a way to stop them. Just be vigilant and recognise their patterns.
  3. B

Bilstein B8s for sale

This is a MkV forum, right?
  4. B

Bilstein B8s for sale

Complete set of Bilstein B8s in very good shape. No seal issues or rust. Best offer and buyer pays shipping . Paypal accepted. Text 408-604-5745.
  5. B

Koni Str.t cup kit w/ H&R Sport

Have a very low mileage ( less than 10,000 miles) Koni cup kit for sale. Koni Str.t with H&R sport springs. Rides excellent. Drop on my 07 was 1.4327 in. (Too exact?) kit comes complete with new front top mounts. Everything ready to install. asking 400 shipped. Will accept Paypal, but you pay...
  6. B

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

How about this one
  7. B

Wanted: MKV GTI Factory Cat

Just called and they tossed it with scrap metal, sorry. Would love to have helped out a local
  8. B

Wanted: MKV GTI Factory Cat

Damn, I just mounted a new DP and let the shop keep the old one. I will check with them and pm you if they still have it. If they do, you can have it, N.C.
  9. B

Stoptech BBK no rotor rings/pads

I have some rotors ( stasis 355mm) if some one buys and wants to add them . Hope you don’t mind me piggy backing. I thik the st-40s work with 355s.
  10. B

New to forum

I found this forum after being utterly disgusted with V.W. Vortex. You guys seem to accept nubbies and the less blessed in knowledge more here. Everyone over there seems to feel they are THE authority on EVERY aspect of the VAG experience. Bring up a simple topic and you are beaten up with “...
  11. B

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

O saw an ashtray on ebay about 3 wks ago. Might look. not sure which country I was cruizing when I saw it, though.
  12. B

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

Awesome job on the trim. Difficult to find other than expensive retailers. As for the seats, they do have a salvage showing leather, but since they ship all over the country to private and wholesalers, the cars get picked clean quickly. The got me a full mk6 steering wheel with airbag, module...
  13. B

FS: O2E Peloquin LSD w. Bolts, Bearings, Ring gear SE MI

What are you letting it go for. Is the HXW in the MkV or is it only TSI models. Can’t seem to find the answer. I have MkV. TFSI.