GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bsosa69

1. bsosa69

Random MKV GTI parts

All for sale and all OBO Local in South NJ close to Philly but can ship at buyers expense. Projecter Fogs housing only $80 Trunk monster mat $? OEM grill not in best shape $? OEM BMP bumper not in best shape $? Rear view mirror (free or just pay shipping) Light switch $30 OEM orange sidemarkers...
  2. bsosa69

FS: OEM 17" Classics 5x112 w/Blizzaks

What's up dude! Still have the purple BBS?
  3. bsosa69

WTB: driver side headlight - HID

I have one. Not in the best shape but works.
  4. bsosa69

FS 06 GTI (not running)

SOLD
  5. bsosa69

FS 06 GTI (not running)

Would need to be towed or if interested you can come to pick up some parts if not interested in the whole car. Car and parts are all OBO. Please note I have some buddies taking off parts next weekend so if you're interested in the whole car that would have to wait please. Below is a list of...
  6. bsosa69

FS: GTI catback exhaust local pick up only

$50 obo. A Rabbit owner can use this for a cheap OEM+ upgrade, or if anyone needs to go back to stock. I'm willing to meet up to an hour or so away, I'm located close to philly/ exit#4 on the tp
  7. bsosa69

FS Forge DV

SOLD!
  8. bsosa69

Feeler: MKV Jetta Poster

This is really big and comes in a nice frame, would prefer local but will ship at buyers expense. Just putting it out here to see if there is some interest
  9. bsosa69

Opinion on Rear brake upgrade (mostly for looks)

I was wondering what you guys think about changing the rear brakes just for looks when you have the fronts changed as well. I was thinking about keeping the stok or just changing to slotted or cross drilled rotors, possibly doing the R32 rear brake upgrade. I'm mostly wondering cause I just got...
  10. bsosa69

Show N Go MKV pics

Heres my car with Pitbull592 and MagicChic (Two super cool dubbers) Rui (congrats on 3rd place :thumbsup: ) Pitbull592 MagicChic Random (But still very nice MKVs) BADGELESS! A few of me
  11. bsosa69

FS 88 Golf Turbo (NJ)

88 2dr GOLF 2.0 Crossflow head 60hrs of port work 1.8 bottom end bored to a 1.9 Forged Internals Garret T3/T4 60 Trim Turbo 3 Angle Valve Job 12PSI G60 Management 14in Borbets Stock Trans G60 Clutch Custom 2.5 Exhaust Single round headlights Badgeless Grill M3 Style Taillights Recaro Interior...
  12. bsosa69

Anyone ever been visited by the "Mod Fairy"?

Just to let you know I took of my front GTI badge, but left the little plastic holder in. Well I look at my car the other day and its gone! Someone must have dremeled it out for me, weird but pretty cool. Here are some rainy day pics.