GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bryan06GTI

1. Bryan06GTI

Feeler: Stock Suspension

I have stock front struts and rears struts. less then 30k on them. i had bought eibach springs and konis and these have been sitting in a box ever since. not really to sure what to ask for them. i guess make an offer on them. i can go snap some pics if needed
  2. Bryan06GTI

FS: Premium 7 HU with black buttons w/ Radio code card

Premium 7 HU with black buttons w/ Radio code card..SOLD
  3. Bryan06GTI

Get the most $$$ out of your stock downpipe

www.sellyourcatsdirect.com Here is the number i used 717-444-010 i spoke with a lady named Julie So yea i traded in the GTI a few days ago and i had a few parts left over and my Stock Downpipe was one of them. i did a quick search to try to find out how much i could squeeze out of this at...
  4. Bryan06GTI

FS: Premium 7 HU, other Misc items

Please Delete .
  5. Bryan06GTI

V-Dubbers i need your help again

I did a thread like this a little while back asking you to vote for my daughter in law for a contest for a free photo shoot. Long story short the contest was rigged and seems like someone else who we couldn't see won the contest. (i think she had everyone privacy option on on facebook) This...
  6. Bryan06GTI

Please help my Daugter!

My fellow Dubbers i have a request. Can you please "Like"photo on facebook so my step daughter wins this contest. its not a big contest just a local contest where My Girlfriend, my step daughter and my unborn child will win a free pregnancy photo shoot. its really not something that i want but...
  7. Bryan06GTI

Please help my Daugter!

My fellow Dubbers i have a request. Can you please "Like" photo on facebook so my step daughter wins this contest. its not a big contest just a local contest where My Girlfriend, my step daughter and my unborn child will win a free pregnancy photo shoot. its really not something that i want but...
  8. Bryan06GTI

VW Camper Tent

VW Camper Tent pretty cool Pretty cool for Shows or Worthersee
  9. Bryan06GTI

FREEEEE 11-Tools-in-1 Stainless Steel Survival Tool (Credit Card Size)

http://1saleaday.com/family/?CID=173476&AFID=178621 Ends in 30 mins HURRRYYYYYYY
  10. Bryan06GTI

FS: LOADED 2006 Tornado Red GTI

2006 MKV GTI - Fully Loaded - 71,xxx miles - $14,200 obo 6 Speed Manual Tornado Red 2 door Package 1 with Extras -Leather Seats, Navigation, Sunroof, Red Piping GTI floor mats, Headlight washers, Back-up Camera, Blue-tooth steaming capable. Wheels Brand New Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's with...
  11. Bryan06GTI

FS: OEM Vortex front lip

Genuine Vortex Front Lip Painted TR red with lower lip painted Black.. some scuffs from curb rash.. nothing a good paint shop cant fix for 50 bucks.. $275 + Shipping
  12. Bryan06GTI

PART OUT-R32 Rear, GHL R32 style exhuast, Semting Navi HU,OEM Vortex lip

if you dont like the price make me an offer. I respond faster to PM's and those get first priority Ok over the next few weeks i will be taking all these part off my car. Please lets keep this mature and if you post something off topic i will be reporting it.. thanks for keeping it classy...
  13. Bryan06GTI

Part Out-lots of stuff

****Part Out-lots of stuff**** If you dont like the price shoot me an offer.. No low balls please i wont bother Pming you back.. via PM please.. otherwise keep the comments to yourselves please.. Ok over the next few weeks i will be taking all these part off my car. Please lets keep this...
  14. Bryan06GTI

Drag Race anywhere!!! and its LEGAL!!!! LOOK!!

If you have a android phone Download *Drag Racing* in the market Its run and a good time killer when you are on the pot. They even have MKV GTI as one of the cars Best of all its free and you dont have to worry about killing yourself
  15. Bryan06GTI

MW3 Tralier (You Do NOT have to pay to play )

RnPxkSFVTJA :happyanim: