GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by brich754

1. brich754

Optoma 750 gt HD 3D Projector DLP

Well I have to sell my baby! I lost my house due to foreclose. Up for sale a optoma750 GT 720HD 3D DLP projector. This is mainly a gaming projector, but i used it for home theater to. it is has a very short throw distant. i am at 106 inches at 5 foot 3 inches from the ground. It comes with the...
  2. brich754

The dreaded purge Value

So after a amazing weekend flying around the streets of Manhattan in my R. I got on the highway to go north. At around 40,60 and 80. My car was really jerking and bucking. I made the 345 mile hike home with a knot in my tummy and water building in my eyes. I called my dealer on the way home...
  3. brich754

Was thinking about going lower

was thinking some lowering springs for my R. Did tons of research, decided H and R lowering springs. (great reviews). But when I called my guy for a install easement. I crapped my pants. 590 dollars to do springs. Does this sound right?
  4. brich754

WTB: stock 2008 R32 centre cap

i lost mine in a flood. i have 3 of the 4. the damn hurricane took one centre cap from me. damn Irean. thank you for the help.
  5. brich754

think about 19in and 215/35/19

I want to put 19's on my r32, and poss lower it a inch or so. but I travel a lot and am concerned about this size tires not being the safest. any one have any input. I could go 225/35/19. but not sure if I could lower it with those. thank you
  6. brich754

R32 headers

i found proformance headers on a website that said it would fit my 2008 r32. they are 1600. Would this be worth it? and how much power would this add. thank you
  7. brich754

Redsox Tickets Sat May 8th 1:05 start

I have two tickets together, for Sat may 8th. this is a day game. it is sec 49 row 49. I bought these for my wife's and I anniversary, but stupid me why would she want to watch a sox game. PayPal only, 100 or best offer takes them both.
  8. brich754

wheel question from a noob

whats up buddys, just have a quick question. if i was to get wheels (tsw vortex size 18) could i keep my stock size tires or would i have to get new ones. i would also like to lower it about a inch. thank you for your help
  9. brich754

Just got my intake!

it is still boxed up and in my trunk, but i all ready fell faster! So whats next? As soon as the ups guy put this box in my hand, i decided to do more! This upgrade thing is addicting.