GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Brandon

1. Brandon

Night Photos In Perth?

Hey everyone. Anyone know of any good places to get nice photos of ones car at night? Car parks? Docks? High vantage points? Anything? :thumbsup:
  2. Brandon

My New .:R32

Took delivery this mornin' and snapped these pics of my reflex silver mistress: I'm as happy as a pig in shit! :happyanim:
  3. Brandon

A Little Birdie...

...took this picture today: Just 13 more hours! :happyanim:
  4. Brandon

Advice Please

Hi everyone. As some of you might know I'm taking delivery of my .:R on Saturday. I am however considering pulling out of the deal because the sales service has been shocking since I signed the OTP. Emails with questions aren't replied to. Hell, even my question about where to transfer the...
  5. Brandon

Insurance

Hey everyone, I was going to hijack James' thread but then thought I may as well create a new one. Anyway, I take delivery of my .:R in about 2 weeks so it's time to get insurance sorted. As some of you may know I'm knew to the country so I have no idea of who's good, who's bad and who's ugly...
  6. Brandon

Wheel ID Please

Hey guys...can someone with uber pausing abilities and super human eyesight please tell me what wheels are on the silver R32 in this video: Click Me Thanks. :bow:
  7. Brandon

Where Can I Get This...

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get this badge locally (Perth preferrably): I'm not keen on paying $60 for one on eBay. :thumbdown:
  8. Brandon

3M Paint Protection In Perth

Hi guys, Anyone in the Perth area know a place that applies the 3M paint protection film or something like it? And while we're at it, anyone got any opinions on the stuff?
  9. Brandon

.:R32 Availability

Hi guys, I'm looking into getting an MkV R32 soon and have a couple questions I'm hoping someone can help me with: How much longer will MkV R32 be available? How long does it take an R32 to be delivered after ordering? With the market the way it is how much are dealers moving on their drive...