GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BOz

1. BOz

FS: Gorilla Gear, DV, DP, Open Fog grills, etc.

I have a few more leftovers from my part out. All prices are OBO. I have no need for this stuff sitting in my house taking up space. Local sales preferred but I am willing to ship. Cost to ship is not included in price. I'm pretty negotiable on everything. Didn't have time to look up current...
  2. BOz

BIG PART OUT - Cheap Mods

Hey Guys. I'm parting my car out. Locals get first dibs on any mods. I need some help putting the car back to start so I would be more than happy to work something out on price if you help put the car back to stock. I have access to a garage in miami beach. link to part out thread is below...
  3. BOz

PART OUT>>> CHEAP MODS!!

I'm putting my car back to stock. Selling my mods off cheap. All mods are still on the car and will be removed when sold. If you can help put the car back to stock I will take $ off the price of the item. Some item's are being sold for OEM parts + cash. Locals and cash preferred but I will take...
  4. BOz

WTB: MKV GTI Roof Rack

Looking for a roof rack set up for my 08' 2dr. GTI. Located in Miami Beach, FL 33141. Paypal Ready. I have a shipping account w/ UPS to cover the shipping. Let me know what you have. Thanks. :thumbsup: -Boz
  5. BOz

Cuban Gynecologist: Local Car Commercial

Pretty damn funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5CKSqlz60
  6. BOz

Happy B-Day - WhiteBoy88

Pawel. Happy B-Day man!! :thumbsup:
  7. BOz

Chrysler + Fiat = ????

Sooo.. Obama made the announcement just now. What do you guys think about the merger? I think Obama really did the right thing here. This is not a political thread so lets keep it on topic of Chrysler + Fiat. Chrysler warranty back by the US govt!!... I wonder how they feel about mods?? :iono...
  8. BOz

G12 Fluid ?

quick question. I have noticed recently the coolant in the reservoir labeled g12 is very high. It is almost to the sensor that is plugged into it. I have never changed, added, taken out or even opened that reservoir for the year that I've had the car beside painting the cap(6 mnths ago). I...
  9. BOz

WTB: K&N Filter Recharge Kit

Anyone have one half used or new laying around. Local Auto parts place ran out and its about time to clean my evoms oiled filter. Only need to get one good use out of it. Paypal ready. Let me know. -Boz
  10. BOz

Any Surfers??

I was wondering if there are any surfers on the forums. I know alot of you guys are from socal and other places with sick breaks. I'm here in S.florida. Waves pretty much suck most of the time here in miami, but occationally I'll cruise north where the bahamas arent blocking all the action. I...
  11. BOz

Looking for Vag Com (miami area)

Hey I really need to run some logs on my car. Believe it or not I can't find a shop that can log graphs that I would be able to post up here for feedback, send to apr to get some insight on my fuel cuts, etc. I would be down to drive a good distance and also throw someone either $$, beer, or...
  12. BOz

vs Eclipse GT V6

We came out of a toll at the same time. I saw it play out way before it actually did. There was no traffic for at least a 1/4 mile ahead so I figured what the hell. It was a white guy late 20's probably getting off from work. I just rolled out of the toll 1st gear to the usual 20mph or so...
  13. BOz

VOLKSBLAST MIAMI 09'

Who's Going to Volksblast?? Im probably going on Sunday only. Any Cruises/ Caravans happening? Here's the link: http://www.volksblast.com/ Sucks that the SFLGTG's not happening this year... I guess this will have to make up for it... :thumbsup:
  14. BOz

Watson Island New DT MIA MEET!!!

Starting Feb 12th We will be moving the aventura rooftop meet under the bridge on watson island (by parrot jungle) on the way to south beach (395). It's right across from the cruise ships/port of miami and the DT MIA skyline. I have checked this spot and there is some cool lighting under the...
  15. BOz

1-22-09 Miami Meet pics

Here's a few pics from last nights meet. Anyone local is welcomed to come out next thursday @ 9pm. see this thread for details: Miami Meet Thread! :thumbsup: