GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BMP-GTI-07

1. B

Everybody loves to Work!

Quick pics from a nice day. My fogs don't flow with the new wheels (gone) and I've unfortunately raised the rear temporarily to negate some of the rubbing in the rear. Should have them cambered out shortly and back at a acceptable height, praise the lord. My eyes hurt when I see the wheel gap...
  2. B

Camber question

How do you guys measure your camber when you alter it? I have a digital inclinometer that I can use for work so I'm assuming that I can use that to measure how much camber I am putting on but I'm interested to hear how you guys do it and keep it even on both sides. question #2 I have a 9.5...
  3. B

A Penny for your wheels

Wheels arrived today...Shiny and New Powdercoat. :happyanim:
  4. B

Footwell lights

I've searched here and whoretex but I can't find the answer/thread if one exists for my answer. I've found out that you can control the amount of light emitted from the footwell lights when opening the door in the MFD. But is there a way via vagcom to have them work while driving. For...
  5. B

work vs xx hub bore size

Anyone know it so I can order hub rings. I've ordered the wheels and don't know the hub bore size so that I can have them before I get the wheels so I can mount them right away. Wondering if anyone can help me out. Thanks.
  6. B

Yokohama sdrives

Anyone run them. Do they stretch well. Or should I just try to find some falken 452s and call it a day. I've ordered new wheels, 9.5 in the rear and wondering if a 215/40 will fit them .
  7. B

trying to decide on offsets

So I'm trying to figure out what offset to run. Looking at two different sets of the same wheel. Set 1: 18 x 8.5 et 40 18 x 9.5 et 45 Bolt pattern 5 x 114.3 Set 2: 18 x 8 et 35 18 x 9 et 35 Bolt pattern 5 x 112 I'd be running 215/40 tires so I'm trying to figure out what would look/be the...
  8. B

Le rolling shots

9. B

ECS shipping time

If ordered monday morning, how long would it take to get a set of wobble bolts to NY. I know it's a weird questions but I was hoping someone could comment on ECS shipping times. Cheers. Think it would be possible to have them by friday?
  10. B

WTB: Wobble bolts

Let me know what you got?
  11. B

Few Snaps...a four and a five

Hope u likey
  12. B

What's it worth (07 Gti)

I'm trying to figure out what my car is worth. It's an 07 GTI BMP 6MT w/45K KM's. Votex lip and sides, factory nav installed after purchase. It's stage 2+ but I don't expect money back from that. I'm just gauging what it's worth for a potential sale. Comes with everything except leather...
  13. B

What do you think

I'm not sure I like it. Seat inserts BTW, kinda looks busy?
  14. B

Next mod?

Haven't spent any money on the car in months so I figured I'd throw a couple hundred bucks at it. Trying to figure out what the next mod should be. A RSB maybe. What would generate the most satisfaction as a mod with the list of things I already have. List. (for FSI) Stage II+ with assoc...