GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BlueHen

1. BlueHen

THE Formula One Thread

Qualifying at 3am Eastern for a US-hosted grand prix? Race at 1am Eastern? What in the actual f@&%?
  2. BlueHen

THE Formula One Thread

Ross Chastain likes to run the high line. :ROFLMAO:
  3. BlueHen

THE Formula One Thread

21 second gap in a 24 lap sprint. Exciting stuff.
  4. BlueHen

THE Formula One Thread

Damn. I should have brought my pillow to this snoozefest. Other than Fernando, this race provided zero entertainment. Cunty McCuntface 38 seconds ahead of the next constructor. Doubt I'll be watching much more of this season live if this keeps up. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  5. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

The only time I could do audiobooks was when I used to do a two hour (each way) commute, and even then I'd sometimes daydream and have to go back to the beginning of that chapter. Our modern brains are programmed to wander about. That being said, I did enjoy getting through some of the longer...
  6. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

Not sure if any previous posters over the last two pages mentioned it, but Max is a cunt.
  7. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

The Senna fly by at 9 mins 30 secs sounds f***ing glorious!
  8. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

You probably also weren't expecting Mercedes to bring a chassis to the grid this year that took a third of the season to figure out how to run it without porpoising, and that was underpowered compared to RB and Ferrari for most of the season.
  9. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

True that. It's like a race at Suzuka. 🤣
  10. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

Yes, the price I quoted was for grandstand seating across from the pits, same place I sat at Montreal in 2017 for $300 for my 3-day pass. $2,500 plus $314.40 in Ticketmaster fees for Vegas is sheer lunacy. The $500 tickets (not including the Ticketmaster rape fee) are standing room only. I'll...
  11. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

So, with little hope, I logged on to the American Express cardmember early bird pre-sale for the '23 Vegas Grand Prix on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I had to pass on the $2,814.40/each tickets. I'll stick to Montreal.
  12. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

Go to Canada. It's more fun and (usually) better weather. IIRC, I paid $700ish total for a pair of 3-day passes looking right across the grid at Mercedes' garage in 2017.
  13. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

Well, at least that race was mildly interesting toward the end. I was surprised DRS didn't help more. power was just too much. Looks like is figuring a few things out.
  14. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

You're not lying. I'm a divorced dad and made the mistake of not getting a notarized letter from my ex before attempting to cross the border from Upstate New York for the 2017 Canada GP with my sons. The Québécois agent examined my passport, eyeballed by sons, asked me to roll down the rear...
  15. BlueHen

2022 Formula 1 Season

Looks like a less than stellar venue for spectators. Those grandstands are well back from the track. The only F1 track I've been to is Montreal, and boy do they pack 'em in close on each side of the hairpin there. Oh, and the water has been painted in now! 🤣